3

"Jag kommer att göra allt för att skydda dig. Jag älskar dig så mycket."

After they admitted Serah into the club's infirmary, Benjamin called her younger brother, Lennox and informed him of what happened. He then told all three of them to leave it alone until his sister was awake because it was her business and she would be very pissed if they spoke about it for her. 

They asked him if he would be able to come in and be there to speak on his part or to just listen to what she had to say. Lennox agreed to fly back to Sweden as soon as he could and he told them to keep him updated till then.

Now the three (3) of them were in the Odin's Riders Club's main lounge, silently waiting for any of their phones to ring. The routine was the same for all of them for the past five (5) days and a few mental breakdowns from Benjamin, all while waiting for his wife's brother to arrive. 

It was around six-thirty (6:30 PM) in the evening when they were awoken by the sound of the front door opening, followed by light footsteps. Before any of them could call out to find out who it was, the young man they were waiting for walked around the corner.  

Lennox Von had only been to The Odin's Riders MC Castle five (5) years ago when he and his sister were saved. He was fourteen (14) at the time and now at nineteen (19), he looked completely different from when the rest of them had seen him. Nova had only seen him in pictures and was also shocked by the clear blatant difference. 

After leaving the club's grounds, he also left Sweden all together and vowed only to return if necessary. He moved to Finland and has been living there ever since. 

Lennox was always a short kid with thick golden blonde waves and a chubby baby kid. Now he was at least five feet eleven inches (5ft 11inches), strawberry blonde hair that was pulled back into a neat short ponytail and had a lean muscular build while sporting a well-groomed beard. 

Standing up, Benjamin walked over to the young man, stared at him with a serious expression before both men's faces broke out into massive grins and they flew into each other's arms. Tears started streaming down both their faces, the two were just so happy to see one another after so many years. 

Pulling back. the dirty blonde did a once over of the younger man and ruffled his hair. Smiling at him, he pulled him into the room and sat him down on one of the plush chairs that were situated in the lounge. 

"Lennie, look at you! You look fucking amazing bror! I have missed you and you know Serah has too."

"I've missed you guys too! Thank you, but look at you, it feels like you've gotten fucking taller, how? I really wish we were reconnecting on better circumstances, Benny." 

Nodding in agreement, turning to point behind him, he said, "You remember Elias?"

"Of course I do, the man who took us in and raised me like his own, even though you weren't that much older than me at the time." 

Shaking his hand, Lennox's gaze swung to the curly hair woman sitting on the plush couch. His mind told him her face was familiar somehow, he swore he saw her outside before he came in and could not understand how she would be able to get in before him.

"Excuse me, miss? By chance are you a twin, because I could have sworn that I saw you out there in the garden?"

The three (3) of them started chuckling lightly, which had the young man very confused because he could not find what was so funny about his question. Wiping the invisible tears away from his eyes, Benjamin slapped a hand on his brother in law's shoulder.

"Bror, this is Nova, she is Elias' wife. The woman you saw outside was not her sister, that was her mother, Lyra. They often do get mistaken for siblings because of how young she is."