6

"I hate this, Benji."

"I do too, Ellie."

After what felt like fifteen (15) million years and seven (7) lemon wedges later, the hall's doors swung open. In walked the mother to be, wearing a white maternity dress and she was barefoot, having not wanted to wear shoes as her ankles were killing her.

Benjamin made his way over to his lovely wife, bending almost fully at the waist to give her a quick peck on the lips. Murmuring that she looked gorgeous as ever, he watched as a smile graced her features and a blush bloomed across her face.

Following their adorable display of affection, the gender reveal and the baby shower party was announced that it was starting. Every single member of The Odin's Riders MC was in attendance and had taken their designated seats.

The young couple, whose party it was, had a separate table at the front of the hall for the two (2) of them to be seated comfortably. Once Serah was carefully seated, the chefs of the club stepped forward and dishing out food for everyone.

"For the mother to be, we have your requested dry-aged wagyu beef with seared diver scallops and an iceberg lettuce salad. For your drink, fresh honeydew melon juice, I hope you enjoy. "

Watching as her meal was placed in front of her, she smiled and thanked the young chef, Ophelia, who had only recently started working in the castle's kitchen. She was the younger sister of their head pastry chef, Reece.

"For the father to be, Benjamin, what is that face?"

"I'm drooling over that delicious plate you're holding Reece's pieces."

"Weirdo and my name is spelt with a 'C', not an 'S'. Anyways, for the father to be, your favourite dish, per request of our King and your best friend, Elias. Pan-fried bluefin tuna with a side of Idaho mashed potatoes and dozen (12) coffin bay king oysters. For your drink, a Black Russian, please enjoy."

"Thank you, it looks amazing."

Soon all of them in the hall had received their dishes and started to dig in. Groans of satisfaction echoed through, which had the waiters and chefs chuckling, high fiving one another for doing a good job.

Twenty (20) minutes later, all of them had finished eating, including the cooks and it was time for the presents to be brought in. Elias stood up and whistled for the seven (7) members, who had stepped out to bring in the several trolleys that held the gifts.

The parents to be watched slacked jaw as the doors were heaved open to reveal the piles of boxes and bags. Grabbing the rim of their table, Benjamin was trying so hard not to yell out in awe and shock. A deed, in which he soon failed.

"ELLIE, WHAT THE FUCK?!! YOU GUYS, WHAT!!!"

Laughter filled the giant room of the castle, earning them all a playful glare from the screaming man. The shocked blonde watched as his best friend picked up a microphone and turned it on, then facing the front of the room with a smirk on his face.

"Hello, all my royal subjects, it is I, your King. Okay, I'm joking. You all know we have gathered here today for my husband's or best friend or Benji or your Herre and his wife's gender reveal party. What they did not know was that the entire club planned it to be a baby shower as well, since our lovely strawberry is gonna be giving birth to her cheeseball soon. So, surprise!"

Tears welled up in the pregnant woman's eyes and before anyone could blink, she burst into tears, letting out loud cries. Thinking something was wrong, Benjamin flew to his wife's side and wrapped his arms around her.

"Kitten, what's wrong? Are you okay? Is the baby okay?"

Swatting his arms away, she grabbed a napkin off of the table in front of her and wiped away her tears. Letting him know that it was just her pregnancy hormones going rampant and that she was just overjoyed from the kindness of all their family.