15

"Damn, she is badass."

"That she is, Ellie."

"BENJAMIN NILSSON GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE AND HELP ME WITH OUR BABIES!!!"

Shortly after, she could hear thundering footsteps coming down the stairs and a couple (2) of crashes ensued. Giggling, the new mother turned her attention back to her son, who was making grabby hands at her.

Granting his wish, she picked him up and the minute she did, his little sister started crying as she wanted the same attention as her brother. Sighing, she was about to make her way over to where her daughter was when she heard her husband say, "I got her."

Smiling at him, Serah turned her focus back on Jasper, who had started knawing on her hair that had fallen out of its hair clamp. Untangling the strand from his small mouth, she readjusted it so that it was out of his reach and started making funny faces at him.

Their son and daughter both started attempting to make random noises but were failing greatly as they were too young. It was still so cute for the new parents to see them attempt it.

"My little prins and prinsessa, I love you both so much."

('prins' translates into English as 'prince' and 'prinsessa translates into 'princess'.)

Benjamin, then booped little Harper's nose and peppered her face with kisses. This sight sent the strawberry blonde's heart racing and also filled it with warmth. She could not remove her eyes from the sight that presented itself in front of her.

Making her way over to the pair, she looked at both of her children with only pure love and adoration in her eyes. Her kids would never be subjected to the same abuse that she and Lennox had been.

Serah was broken out of her musings by the doorbell ringing loudly, which ended up waking up the two (2) newborns. Their cries rang through the kitchen and into the rest of their wing.

Rocking them to help calm them, the new parents walked quickly to the door and the blonde man used his free hand to open it. On the other side were Soleil, Elias, Nova and Lennox with bags of food.

"Well, are you two (2) going to just stand there with my godchildren like idiots or let us in?"

Serah was the first to break out of the stupor and rolled her eyes at her younger brother, before stepping aside to let them in. Letting them know to rest the food in the dining room, she informed them that they were going to put the twins down for a nap in their nursery.

Heading up the stairs, the couple gently eased open the large door next to their bedroom and walked in. Carefully, they placed Harper and Jasper down in the large crib.

Switching on the hanging mobile, the strawberry blonde grabbed one of the baby monitors and took it with her downstairs. Once they arrived in the dining room where all their friends were, they were greeted with the table set and drinks already taken out.

"I hope you don't mind but I took the liberty of taking out your drinks for you guys."

Smiling at the younger woman, she patted her head and replied, "Thank you, my little star."

"Hey, starry eyes, did you pick up the thing?"

The new parents watched as the brunette rolled her eyes at the Irish man for the silly nickname he gave her and nodded. Seeming satisfied with her answer, he went about pulling containers out of one of the bags.

Benjamin was the first to speak up after the little exchange, "What thing?"

"The thing is something you will find out about later, bubba."

Huffing, he crossed his muscular arms and pouted, mumbling a quiet fine. This sent the other members at the table into a fit of laughter, it was a comical sight. A big bad, tatted-up biker was pouting because he didn't find out what the surprise was.

Soon it was long forgotten and everyone was enjoying some homemade food that was kindly sent to them from Lyra, Nova's mom. The table was filled with inappropriate jokes from the men and the women scolding them or joining in.

Before they knew it, the time had flown and it was well into the evening. The twins the entire time had slept, which meant that later that night it would be impossible for them to go back to bed.

Right before the four (4) lefts, they gave the new parents a present each for the twins and then said their goodbyes. Now that they were gone, they opened up the gifts and were surprised to see a bunch of hand-crocheted stuffed animals for them.

They were labelled too. The sea animals were for Jasper and the jungle animals for his little sister. The plushies were all so cute that both the parents spent the next few minutes just admiring the cute faces that were stitched in.

Suddenly two (2) sets of crying came through the baby monitor and that told the couple that their little babies were finally awake.

"They more than likely want food. Let's go give them it, kitten."

"What do you mean us? I was not aware that you could breastfeed, baby. Well, that's a relief for me, you can take your daughter since she's a biter."

The horrified look on her husband's face was hilarious and she struggled to keep a straight face, but then she lost it when he quickly placed his hands over his nipples, effectively covering them in a protective manner.

She had big fat tears rolling down her cheeks and she was struggling to breathe. This caused Benjamin to roll his eyes and lightly shove his wife to the side. He shook his head and went up the stairs to the nursery, leaving his wife to her hysterics.

A few minutes later she caught up to him and shoved him for leaving her downstairs.

"You were busy giving yourself stitches."

"Shut up, you love me."

"Never said I did not."