UnHoly Waters 🍋 Chrollo

Cover image is for reference of what your home looks like.
——————————————

     Night descended and casted its blanket of darkness. The sky illuminated by the city's dazzling lights. You were just about to get into the shower when you heard a faint knocking at your door.

     Cautiously, you approached the door and looked out of the peep hole only to see your boss - Chrollo, standing on your doorstep. Taking no time to delay, you opened the door.

"Hey, Y/N."

"Hello, Chrollo, Is something wrong?"

"Yes and no."
"I know it's late and I apologize for disturbing you, but I need to ask a favor of you."

"You're fine, what is it that you need?"

"The motel that I was staying at for the week caught onto my alias-"

"Yes." You cut him short with a slight smile.

"Yes?"

"Yes, you can stay here."

With that, you invited him in and talked over a cup of chamomile tea about his dilemma and other things related to the Phantom Troupe.

Seeing as you lived in a studio apartment, there was not exactly room for another person to stay and the sofa certainly would not be comfortable. So, being the hospitable person you are, you offered the other side of your bed.

The thought of sharing a bed with your boss, the man you secretly loved, was enough to make you on edge. You mentally concluded that you should take your shower to steel your nerves before he noticed.

As you prepared, you notified him that you would be showering and left a few books for him to read in your absence.

[Time Skip: Bathroom]

You hastily discarded your clothing and adjusted your water to your liking. Carefully, you slipped into the shower, letting the steam and the warmth envelope you as thoughts of sleeping next to Chrollo raced through your mind.

Steadying your breath, you lathered yourself in soap, trying to keep your mind from venturing into steamy scenarios with your boss. To no avail, you found yourself locked in a trance as your hands subconsciously trailed each curve of your body.

The warmth emanating from between your thighs pulled you back into consciousness and a soft moan escaped your lips as you brought the wash cloth to your pulsating womanhood.

Once again, you tried to compose yourself and shake away the flooding thoughts. As you continued to wash, it became harder to breathe. The friction of the rough cloth against your sensitive clit made you jolt with a louder moan.

Your face heated up as you threw your hand over your mouth in fear that you were heard. Just as you feared, you were. From the other side of the curtain, the latch clicked and the door slowly opened. Chrollo stepped in and closed the door behind him.

Your heart beat violently through your chest, but you gathered your nerves to some degree and braced yourself as he spoke.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Chrollo inquired in a low, husky voice.

"Y-yeah. Why do you ask?" You hoarsely sputtered, mentally berating yourself for your carelessness.

No response came from the other side of the curtain, only what sounded like clothing hitting the floor. The silhouette of Chrollo's form shown through the curtain, making a lump form in your throat.

"May I join you?"

Ima stop there because I need HOLY water after writing this.

Comment/ vote for part 2? Idk. Maybe a bit more detailed? ;) ;)