Distracted 🍋 Illumi

You had been working for Illumi for over a year now as his personal assistant. He went through many, but you managed to be one that lasted much longer than the others before you, which would be disposed of for knowing too much about Zoldyck affairs. You felt both accomplished and terrified of this fact.

Illumi being the man he is, sat at his desk, with the same stoic expression, poring over paperwork. It wasn't long before you showed up with another stack of papers to add to the organized piles that littered his work space.

As you placed the paperwork on his desk, you turn to him with a small smile. The smile he adored most whenever work stress was burdening him. He never told you that he was stressed, nor did he show it, but he would always accomplish what he was doing at a much more determined pace after your brief visits.

Today was different. You smiled once more before reaching for the doorknob to leave his room, when he grabbed your wrist.

"Stay." His voice was soft and stern. Devoid of his usual cold, monotone expression.

Shocked by the sudden and out of character request, you agreed to stay. Illumi pulled you onto his lap, furthering your shocked expression and even shocking himself at his own behavior.

Hues of pink dusted your cheeks as Illumi kept his gaze locked with yours. His eyes were soft and you suddenly realized just how beautiful they could be. Not just sharp and cold. Illumi smiled ever so slightly, letting you glimpse a side of him you never thought existed.

As if testing the waters, he placed his cold hand on your cheek and caressed before pushing stray strands of hair behind your ear. The other hand rested dangerously high upon your thigh, then trailed just beneath your pencil skirt.

He firmly pressed the pads of his fingers into your skin, causing your breathing to hitch and an unstoppable fire to burn between your legs. Illumi watched every reaction to his touches, mentally noting which places cause you to react pleasantly.

Absentmindedly, you shifted on his lap, semi-thrusting your hips under the growing pleasure that coiled between your legs, causing the assassin to let a soft moan.

Without warning, Illumi picked you up and placed you onto his bed. He straddled between your legs, pressing his hardened member onto your womanhood. Illumi's hand trailed down to the hem of your skirt as his mouth pressed onto yours.

     As his tongue explored your mouth, he managed to strip you both effortlessly. Your hands laced around his neck, intertwining in his hair as his left hand found your pulsating womanhood.

    The pad of his thumb found your clit with ease and massaged in agonizingly slow circles, before dipping a finger into you. Illumi pumped his long, slender finger into you with care and watched each pleasured face you made before pulling out of you completely, leaving you breathless.

     Illumi positioned himself at your entrance. His silky pre-cum beaded and slicked your clit and folds as he rubbed you just before he pushed in, causing you to brace your stomach and gasp at the size. Pleasure rippled through your body and he shuttered at the warmth of you enveloping him.

     He nuzzled his face in the crook of your neck, biting gingerly, as he pushed his full length within you. Your soft moans filled his ears as he thrusted at a gentle pace, allowing you to adjust to him. Trailing down, he placed his mouth on your breast, teasing the tip of your nipple with his tongue, relishing the feel of it hardening in response to his touch.

     Illumi got gratification from hearing you moan, but they were soft at this point. He wanted to hear you scream. Impatiently, he picked up the pace, thrusting far faster and harder into you. Your breathing became heavier and without rhythm.

     Both of you moan uncontrollably, as your bodies synchronized, rising and falling. The sensitivity of the head of his member brushed against your soft bundle of nerves. You arched your back as your stomach coiled tightly, making you squeeze him as your climax drew near.

     Your moans grew louder with each stroke, effectively driving Illumi mad. Illumi bucked his hips wildly into you, feeling his own end nearing. With one more thrust, the coil that was tied within your stomach snapped and you grasped the satin bedsheets.

     Your body spasmed violently as your climax hit in a wave of pure, chaotic satisfaction. You screamed his name, causing Illumi to let a low, guttural growl before succumbing to his own orgasm, spilling his warm seed deep within you.

     With a few final pumps of satisfaction, he pulled out of you, watching his cum spill from you onto the bed sheets. Immediately, Illumi got up and retrieved his clothes. You followed suit and began organizing your worn self.

      A part of you was disappointed that he didn't linger in the moment with you a while longer, but it is to be expected. You're his assistant, not his lover. Was he even capable of love?

     You made your way to the door once more, not caring that your aura was giving away your feelings. Right as you stepped through the threshold, Illumi spoke.

"Y/n. Assassins never do anything without purpose."

———————————————————————

This was a fun one to write. 895 words.
Very lengthy, very detailed and more lewd than I can handle. 😂

I hope you all enjoyed.❤️

I was thinking of writing lemons with inserts, that way you can insert your favorite guy instead. I'll see how that pans out, though.

Leave a comment/vote if you're enjoying these. Also, check out my other book It's Boyfriend Scenarios. I'll be -trying- to update more.