Unholy Waters Part 2 🍋

"May I join you?"

Barely audible, you whispered 'yes', trying to rid the lump in your throat. You knew he could feel the desire emanating from your aura. With your confirmation, he moved back the curtain, the only thing that was left, shielding your unclothed bodies.

How confident could he be to undress himself before asking you? So certain that your answer would not be any different from his expectation? He was undeniably brilliant and read you like an open book.

Heat consumed your body as his lust tinged aura collided with your own. With your back facing him, you tried to steady your breathing as the soft drizzle rinsed the remaining soap suds from your body.

     Once you finished rinsing your body, you hesitantly turned your head to face Chrollo only to be met with his smoldering, gray eyes, piercing through your own.

"Since you're here, could you pass the shampoo?" You tried to sound confident.

"Could I shampoo your hair for you?"

"S-sure."

Chrollo applied a generous amount of shampoo into the palm of his hand and brought himself closer to you. As his calloused fingertips massaged your scalp, you felt his toned chest press against your back, sending a chill down your spine.

He worked his hands, lathering meticulously from root to tip, as you eased into his touch. When he finished, you moved into the steady stream and tilted your head back to keep the soap from getting into your eyes. Chrollo watched as the soap flowed down your body and gathered at your feet.

"Will you do the same for me?" He inquired as he pressed his entire body onto yours.

Chrollo wrapped an arm around you and spun you to face him as he handed you the shampoo. Your face turned 50 shades of red and your hands trembled with the cap before pouring the shampoo into your own hands to reciprocate the action.

You reach up and place your hands in his soft hair, avoiding his eyes as you stood dangerously close to him. Your heart beating wildly with how close your faces were.

Without a doubt, he was enjoying the visible panic and frustration when he placed his hands on your waist. A small smirk played upon his face as your eyes averted to his, signaling that you were done.

Effortlessly, he moved you behind him and took your place beneath the shower head.
He had his back turned to you and you couldn't help but stare at the large, spider tattoo donning the number 0. You had never seen it in all your time as a Troupe member.

"Does it fascinate you?" He called behind him, turning to meet your gaze.

"Hm. I've not seen your tattoo since joining, so I guess it does."

"You have an interesting choice of placement for your own. Could I closer inspect it?"

You bit the inside of your cheek and blushed profusely when you registered his words. Your tattoo placement was on your upper, inner thigh. You screamed internally in embarrassment at the entire situation as the water was suddenly shut off.

You both leave the shower to dry and you head to your bedroom, leaving Chrollo the bathroom to himself. You wrapped your fuzzy robe around you and dry your hair as hastily as you can before brushing it.

Chrollo stepped out of the bathroom with his towel wrapped neatly around his waist, clothes folded in hand. Before you knew it, he was standing in front of you by your bed. He closed the remaining gap between you both and connected his mouth to your own, disrobing you and exposing your soft figure again.

He pressed his bare chest to yours and removed his towel, laying it on the bed, while laying you onto the bed in one swift motion. The cold air hit you and you closed your legs while holding your breast, feeling the heavy weight of his stare on your thigh.

Chrollo smiled at your shyness and slid his hands between your thighs, moving them apart gingerly. You tried desperately to keep your gaze away from his erect member.

Slowly, he lowered his head between your thighs, inches from your heat. His eyes trailed down to your spider tattoo and he smiled up at you, lust filling his somber eyes.

Chrollo traced his lips, teasingly, on your thigh. His hot breath made your skin prickle and a soft whimper escaped your lips at the exotic feeling. With his eyes never leaving your own, he slid his large, calloused hands around your thighs, grasping tightly, and whispered into your heat.

"Can I taste you?" He spoke amorously.

You nodded slightly at him. Taking no time, he placed his lips on you, causing you to shudder upon his touch. His tongue skimmed the surface and found your sensitive nub.

Languidly, he caressed you, drawing out a soft moan. As he flicked his tongue over you, you felt your hips begin to move on their own. His hand pushed your hips down as he drove his tongue deep into your entrance, lapping at your essence.

Your moans became more consistent and your breathing ragged when Chrollo slid a finger inside of you, pumping in and out at a steady pace, then adding another. You felt yourself nearing your climax, but just before you reached it, he denied you of it.

Chrollo wiped his mouth on his forearm and pulled you close to him in a heated kiss. Soon after, he flipped you over on your hands and knees and positioned himself at your entrance, gently he placed the tip of his throbbing member inside, making you gasp loudly.

As he pushed into you, your knees almost gave out and he grabbed your hips which only made him slide further into you. He stifled a moan as your wet walls clenched around his impressive girth. Slowly, he thrusted into you taking his time, allowing you to adjust.

     Chrollo was losing patience by the second. He picked up the pace, making your breath come out uneven between your moans.

"Fuck. You feel so good."

     Between the feel of him within you and the husky curses and praises, it was enough to tip you over the edge. A tight knot formed in your stomach as you rocked into his thrusts, sending him further into you. Chrollo squeezed your ass roughly as you both neared your climax.

    Heat washed over you as Chrollo now pounded into your dripping heat with immense speed. With one more thrust, the knot broke. You screamed his name and he threw his head back, uttering curses as he shot hot ribbons of cum into you.

     He stayed within you for a moment as he basked in the erotic high, before pulling out.
You turned over and Chrollo used the towel he placed beneath you to clean you off before discarding it. Chrollo then covers you with the blanket and moves closer to you, wrapping his arms around you.

"I hope you know that this means you're mine now."

———————————————————————

1177 words. This one had me sweating while writing. Ngl.

Hope you enjoyed. ❤️

Comment/vote if you like these stories. Feel free to make suggestions on scenarios.