ᴀ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴜꜰꜰ

It's your anniversary week, and your first day is spent reminiscing with Duff. Smut included.

This week was an exciting week for you, in fact, it might even be more special than Christmas. You'd hoped nobody would forget, but you didn't want to remind them, a little test on their memory you would call it. It was your anniversary; it had been an entire year since you'd first moved in with the guys and deemed your strange and complicated relationship as official.

It was a Monday, which meant you were going to be predominantly with Duff for today, and you knew he wouldn't have been one to forget. Hell, he probably reminded the rest of the household, and you wanted today to be a special day for you both.

You'd woken up in your own bed, they'd recently done up one of the rooms to give you some of your own space, not wanting to have you overwhelmed with having to share a bed every night. You were thankful for that, sometimes you needed a little alone time, much like they did, and they completely understood it.

You smiled to yourself as you stepped out of the shower and put on some clothes, deciding to settle for something comfy as you had no plans to go out at all, at least during the day. You pulled on Duff's shirt that you'd stolen off of him months ago along with some grey joggers and tidied up your hair before trudging around the house to find him.

He happened to be in his own room too, surprisingly, he was usually always in the kitchen at this time of day. You beamed at him as you walked in, your eyes settling on a box he had in the centre of his bed. He grinned back at you and outstretched his arms, a silent invitation.

"Morning, Duffles," you murmured as you sat on the bed and leaned into him, letting him wrap his arms around you.

"Good morning, baby, happy anniversary week," he pressed a kiss to your forehead as he held you tight.

"Anniversary week?" you questioned, tilting your head to look up at him before returning the phrase, "happy anniversary, babe."

"Well, we can't all share one day, there is five of us who wanna give you some lovin'," he chuckled, you nuzzled at his neck in response before pulling away.

"What's all this?" you patted the box to show him what you were referring to.

"This is what we're gonna do today, but first..." he started, shifting around so he could reach into his nightstand and pick out a gift box.

"Duff! I thought we agreed months ago to no gifts!" you pouted; you hadn't bought anything in return.

"As if we were gonna listen to that," he rolled his eyes and placed the present in your lap, "this is from all of us, to you."

You giggled as you began opening the box up, it was relatively small so it had you intrigued on what all five of them could've agreed on purchasing. Your eyes widened a little at the silver band inside the box, a beautiful little ring that you already knew you'd never take off once it was on.

"Look inside it," he urged, nodding his head.

You tilted the ring around, noticing there were words engraved on the inside. Spinning it around slowly, you realised it had all of their names written on the inside, you bit on your lower lip as you felt your eyes beginning to tear a little at the gesture.

"Now you've got us all the time, our little promise ring," he ran a hand through your hair as you looked down at it before yelping in surprise when you suddenly flung yourself at him again and mumbled a "thank you" over and over again.

"You're welcome, baby," he laughed and peppered a few kisses to your cheek.

"I love it, so much."