ᴀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Slash is testing Izzy's patience, which gets you into trouble. Smut included.

Going out to dinner was just one of the many things you looked forward to doing, it was always a nice way for the entire band to bond, along with you of course. As much as you thoroughly enjoyed Duff's cooking, the experience of dining out just couldn't be beaten. Besides, it was nice for Duff to have a break every once in a while.

You were sitting between Slash and Steven, cautiously eyeing the menu for anything that included the word 'BBQ', as you were a complete sucker for anything with that flavour. You knew the food would also give you the energy you needed for tonight, as it was Friday, the night you usually shared with Izzy.

He was flinging the menu across the table, having already decided on what he wanted. You'd noticed the rest of the band had too, you were always the indecisive one who was still picking every time the waiter came over, and today was no different.

They each reeled off their orders, you'd been here quite a lot so nine times out of ten they always had the same thing. You usually did too, but you still spent ages deciding. You went with a BBQ noodle dish that was quite enjoyable, watching Izzy's eyes bore into yours as he, no doubt, was going through everything he wanted to do in his mind.

As your food was placed in front of you, you could feel fingertips dancing along your bare thigh. It wasn't a friendly 'I'll place my hand here' kind of touch, it was a touch with an end goal. You shot a look to the culprit, Slash, who was using his free hand to feed himself as he conversed with Duff casually, then you resumed tucking in to your own dish and tried to ignore it.

Slash wasn't somebody who liked being ignored though, so the more you refused to acknowledge the hand, the firmer the fingers became. He was now blatantly massaging your inner thigh, trying to get you to say something, knowing full well today was Izzy's day. You chuckled to yourself at the audacity he had, the whole 'Alpha' thing those two had going on was quite entertaining, and a huge turn on at the same time too.

Izzy still had his eyes on you every few minutes, so he caught you laughing at seemingly nothing and raised an eyebrow. You merely smiled back at him and looked down at your food as you felt Slash's hand crawling further up the inner part of your thigh.

"Slash, it's not your day," you whispered, glancing over at him quickly.

"So?" he smirked, delighted to find you didn't have any underwear on, "you clearly came prepared for it."

"You ripped my last pair yesterday," you rolled your eyes playfully, but the complaining stopped when he abruptly pressed a finger to your clit and rubbed it gently.

You bit on your lower lip, glancing around to check if anyone had caught your interaction before you twirled some noodles onto a fork and took a mouthful. You could almost hear the satisfaction dripping off of Slash's voice as he continued talking to Duff, the pressure he was applying to your clit becoming a hell of a lot more prominent now. You had to really focus on eating to stop yourself from moaning, you knew Izzy would get jealous, he might even take away your time together for it.

You subconsciously began rocking your hips a little against his hand, your eyes darting over to see if Steven was watching, but he was facing Axl and happily discussing the time they'd gone to Australia and landed themselves in jail for three days. Not that that was anything to be happy about, but the circumstances had been pretty funny.

"So fucking wet," Slash muttered under his breath as he added another finger, using the two to rub furiously as he sped up his hand movements.

Before you could help yourself, a small moan ripped through you, you smacked your hand to your mouth straight after and glared at Slash. Nobody had seemed to notice, luckily.