NɪɴᴇTᴇᴇɴ

Melo POV (August 22nd 2020)

Today's my fucking birthday and we're just gonna go out to dinner cuz I got lottery thing today I'm also getting more ink but loyal don't know and she's not gonna know till I get home cuz zo and my friends wanna chill with me today

But anyways I got up and out of bed and walked to the bathroom and went piss and brushed my teeth. I walked back out the bedroom and realized Loyal wasn't in the bed but she was in the kitchen. I walked out and into the kitchen and she looked at me and smiled.

Good morning birthday boy. She said. I smiled and walked over to her and kissed her. I slapped her ass and she moaned.

So I have a couple things plan today and I can't wait so go get dress and dress good. She said.

Umm actually about that zo and the boys wanna chill with me. I said and she sighed turned the stove off and walked away.

Mamas. I said calling after her.

Leave me alone. She said. I sucked my teeth and walked into the room.

Mamas I'm sorry we spent a whole week together. I said.

So am I boring on something? She asked.

No I just wanna hang with my boys. I said.

Whatever LaMelo I'll just cancel everything I had planned and you can take your gifts. She said.

Mamas you tripping out for no reason relax ma I'll be back later. I said grabbing my gifts.

I had everything planned out Melo. She said.

Baby I understand. I said. She rolled her eyes and closed the bathroom door. Shorty really tripping and I'm not finna deal with her. But anyways I got dress and just left.

Sup bro. Zo said as I got in the car.

What's good my niggas....aye today better be good or something cuz Loyalty mad at me for leaving her and she had shit planned. I said.

Don't worry about that it's definitely gonna be better then her plans. He said. I sighed and went on Instagram and thanked everyone.
•••

Aye bro why don you invite Loyal out for breakfast? Zo asked.

You sound crazy she was making breakfast when I left she's already mad at me so hell no. I said.

Man why didn't say shit I love Loyal cooking. Gelo said.,

Of course ya fat ass would...and ion think she's gonna cook anymore she turned the Stove off when I told what I was doing. I said.

Call her. Zo said. I sighed and called Loyal.

Baby. I said.

What? She asked.

Me and boys finna come back they said that they want you to cook cuz they like your cooking. I said.