A Nightmare eclipsed. (Part one)

*i would like to thank MilleniumWriter for allowing me to use the character "Lunar Eclipse and I would like to point out that my will be shortening it to eclipse after the first use. Here we go*

As Luna walked down the halls of the Canterlot castle her sister ,Lunar Eclipse, walked out of her room poised high as always. "Hello sister." Eclipse said to Luna. "Hello sister." Luna said with a yawn. "It is a beautiful morning, is it not?" Eclipse asked. "It is very beautiful." Luna replied unknowing staring at her sisters flank with the cutie mark of the moon engulfing the sun. Eclipse quickly noticed and asked, "What is it sister?" "Nothing sister." Luna replied nervously. "Oh I see." Eclipse remarked remembering the fly by she had done last night in which she had seen The Nightmare with Celestia in bed. Luna quickly realized this and pondered, "What did you see? Luna nearly yelled in her Royal Canterlot Voice. "Everything." Eclipse said shyly. "What would it take to keep this between you me and Celestia?" Luna asked. "Oh nothing much." Said Eclipse. "Just a piece of the action." She said seductively. "Dear sister, Anything for you." Luna said seductively before kissing eclipse. "Your room or mine?" Luna asked. "Mine." Eclipse said immediately. "Then let's go." Luna said giving eclipse that look that she always gives to stallions around Canterlot.

~In the room~
Luna began kissing Eclipse down her neck. Stroking her mane Luna went lower down until she reached Eclipse's marehood. Then Luna slowly began licking it after placing a soundproofing spell on the room. "Oooohhhh!" Eclipse exclaimed. Then Luna stood up again and brought her erect member to her sisters marehood then inserting it. "Aaaaaahhhhhh!" Eclipse screamed in ecstasy.
*in the hall*
(Eclipse screams) "Oh dear, the secret has already escaped." Celestia stated with a blush.
~sorry for the wat guys and I swear I will finish part two soon. See ya when I see ha. BYE~