Chapter 2

They all walked down the street to the Pizza Palace. It was the best pizza place in town. They found an empty table and sat down. "May I take your order ladies?" asked the waitress. "Hi, yes." said Lizzie. Can we get um, a large cheese pizza, please. The waitress started to scibble on her notepad "Sure, and would you like anything to drink with that?" she asked. "Uh, I think we'll go with seven Pepsi's." said Mia. "Can I have Sprite instead?" asked Lauren. "Me too." said Alyson. Mia looked at her sisters. "Okay, so make that five Pepsi's and two Sprite's." she said. "Okay, is that it?" "Yes that's it." insisted Madison. "Okay your order will be ready in about ten minutes." "Okay thank you." said Lizzie. Madison started to drum on tphe table. "Hey Mia, check out who it is." said Madison. Mia turned around and saw Ryan. She turned back to her friends and blushed. "Why don't you go talk to him." suggested Isabelle. "Yeah, go. We'll save your seat." said Lizzie while scooting out of her seat to let Mia out."

Mia got up and fixed her skirt. Then before she could approach him, Ryan saw her and to her surprise he gave her a wave and he approached her. "Hey Mia, what are you doing here?"he asked. 'Oh, just here to chill with my friends.' said Mia. "Oh cool." said Ryan. "So, I guess you're here to eat pizza as well." 'Yeah, Im here with my sister." said Ryan. "Well, I guess I should get back to my friends then." said Mia looking a little nervous. "Yeah, I should get back to my sister as well." "Hey, why don't you come join us?" suggested Mia." Im sure they wont mind. "Well, uh, sure." Mia went back to her table and Ryan told his sister about the change in seating plan. "Hey guys, is it okay if I told Ryan that he and his sister can join us for pizza?" asked Mia. "Oh, that was such a good idea 'M'. said Lizzie. "Seriously?" complained Madison, rolling her eyes. "C'mon Madison" said Ariana. 'Its only for a while.' "Oh, alright." said Madison.

They talked all night and ate their cheesy pizza. "Man, I'm stuffed." said Ryan. "Yeah me too." said Lauren, Mia and Ariana together. "Well, we'd all better head back home." said Isabelle. "Yeah." replied Ariana.

They all got up and walked out the door. It was almost dark now. The sky transgressed into such a nice bluish, greenish, yellowish colour. Mia felt the cool Summer breeze, blowing her long brown hair on her face. She pushed it away but it came back. She looked at Ryan and he smiled. He shifted to beside her. "Let me drop you home." said Ryan while taking Mia's hand into his. "Oh, it's okay. You don't have to bother." said Mia while having a nice grip on his hand. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, but thanks." sai Mia brushing her hair off her face. Then Mia had an idea. "Hey, why don't you all come to my house for a movie. My parents are coming home a little late tonight and I'm sure they won't mind. You guys can sleepover. You can ask your parents." So all of Mia's friends started texting and calling their parents that they were sleepingover at Mia's house. All exept Ryan. He felt weird sleeping over with a bunch of girls. So he just decided to stay for the movie and then head home with his little sister, Alaina.