shaadi ki taiyaari kro

Sana sleep got disturbed due to the laughter sounds coming from outside......she stretched her arms only to find herself caged.....between his hulk giant baby...who is cuddling her and is completely snuggled in her chest....she smiled blissfully.....she was thanking babaji ki nothing has and will change between them......she is his
And he is hers.....nothing can come between them.....
She was feeling so peaceful being in his arms because she knew how bad they use to feel thinking about being away from.....eachother after the show will get over...she remember that kaise they use to fear about the thing ki bahar aakar they wont be able to stay in one house they both wont be able to cuddle each other fight over small small things be in each other embrace....but finally god has listened them and they are here in each other's arms.......

Sana smiled when he snuggled more into her and hugged her she caressed his hairs.....lovingly.....and smiled at him ......after some time sid also woke up and saw her staring at him.....lovingly and unknowingly....a smile came to his lips...
He raised his head and pecked her lips....and then looked at her.....and both utter at same time

Sidnaaz : sapne jaisa lagra h .....

They looked at eachother and burst out laughing😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sana : haye tujhe bhi....meko khud ko yakeen ni hra hum yere room mai aise ikathe soye hue hai.....

Sid : mera ni bacha...humara....

Sana smiled at him and said....

Sana : kitna aage agye na sidharth hum.....jab show sign kiya tha kabhi socha ni tha babaji in 5 mahine m meri zindagi khushiyon se bhardenge.....meri duniya badaldi tune.......vo duniya jis me mai akeli thi ek tute hue dil k sath lkin tune...us dil ko jodkar kab apna banaliya pata hi ni chalta ab tum dono jaan ho meri....meri puri duniya hi tumare irt girt ghumti hai(by caressing her tummy and his face from the other hand)

Sid felt so lucky to have her in his life......

Sana : sidharth sab theek hga na mai sab ache se sambhal lungi na......mai achi maa biwi aur bahu...to bn paungi na.....

Sid kissed her forehead lovingly and said....

Sid : tujhe pta h tere aane se phle zindagi chal rhi thi lkin mujhe jeena tune sikhaya hai......tune mujhe mera sab kuch dediya bachaa....i m so lucky to have uh....and now our baby our symbol of love....i cant thank god enough to send uh both in my life aur rhi baat ek achi mumma aur biwi banneki vo to tu already...hai meri jaan......lkin haa ek achi bahu ni banpayegi tu...

Sana's face immidiately fell and tears started brimming in her eyes....

Sana : kyuuu....merese koi galti hui....

Sid was about to reply...but itne m hi rita maa entered....and came beside sana and hugged her and kissed her forehead and said......

Rita ma : kyunki tu is ghar ki bahu nhi beti h ...ye baat humesha yaad rkhna mera sabse pyaar bachaa h tu

Sana was so overwhelmed with the love rita ma was showering on her.....she hugged her tightly and climbed on her lap.....

Rita ma adjusted herself properly and started patting her head.....

Sid was also feeling very happy seeing the bond between the two pillars of his life........

Sid made a grumpy pout and said....

Sid : ohh maa beti private limited....mai bhi hu yaha hu meri koi value hi ni h mai jara hu....

Rita ma : aur aap kaha chale mr dramebaaz......

Sid : hu apko kya laga meri saas kya mujhe pyaar ni krti mai chala unke pass attention....... lene(he stretched the attention word purposely for sana but he only recieved a flying pillow in return😂😂)