sagaai....

So everyone had a short nap because early morning they had a flight to catch......sana was the firstone to get up.....because she was damnn excited .....after all its her wedding baba......she got up and saw that sidharth was sleeping hugging her tightly by burrying his face in her chest........sana smiled and she softly softly kissed his forehead and came out from his hold softly....

She started feeling uneasy....and quickly went inside  washroom.....and puked .....after that she brushed her teeths....and sprated some mouthfreshner....and then...got fresh n up and took a quick shower and got ready in this.....

got fresh n up and took a quick shower and got ready in this

She came out in the dining area and was feeling hungry......she started searching for something to eat.....she stood infront of the fridge and was scanning the items present inside it......then her eyes ....fell on the mixed fruit jam...and she happily took out the jam and fried some cheese shots......and started eating them........sitting on the kitchen slab........
Rita ma was the next one to come out in the living hall she came and went towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast...but the sight she saw......was very cute.....
Matlab she was in awee of daughter in law ......
Smiling she move towards her.......
Seeing rita ma sana kept the jam aside......

Rita ma came and caressed her hairs.....

Rita ma : kaisa hai betu....

Sana : thik hu mumma lekin na meko bdi bhuk lgri thi subah subah vo vomating hgyi subah to sara taste bigad gaya......(pouting)

Rita ma : ohho ye to hota hai pata hai sidharth k time par bhut hota tha mujhe pta hai mai to matlab aisa hta tha jo bhi khati thi vomating karne lag jaati thi bas ek....mujhe bhindi khani hti thi aur peeli daal....bs iske alawa kuch ni khapati thi......

Sana : haye ye baby na pkka sidharth p jana h mujhe lgra hai jaise aap batare ho na ye baby bhi kam nakhrila ni hai......

Rita ma : kuch banau mai tere liye acha sa....

Sana : nahi nahi mumma abhi mujhe yhi khana hai tasty lgra hai.....

Rita ma : acha aaja chal balcony mai baithke khate hai......

Sana nodded .....

They move towards balcony and rita ma sat on the couch .......

Rita ma : acha meri godi aaja....

Sana : haye aapki tange dukhne lagegi.....

Rita ma : kuch ni hta itni bhi weak ni hui abhi aaja chal....kya khte h hnn cheti cheti.....aaja mai tujhe sidharth k bachpan k aur apni pregnancy  k kisse sunaungi...

Sana giggled and happily sat on her lap and rita ma kissed her forehead and started telling sana about her pregnancy.....

On the other hand  mumma gill papa gill jay mahi (vo preparation krte krte vhi sogye the saare)
Vikas asim they also woke up......and got ready.....