shaadi...

Sid pecked sana's forehead and kept pillow beside her so that she should not get up feeling sid's absence beside her ........
Sid went out and and as soon as he reached in the garden he saw all were hell tensed....he became very tensed seeing all of them.....like this......

Sid : kya hua sab aise tensed kyu ho.....koi problem....hai....

Vikas : bhai problem.ni panga hua hai...

Baaz : vo bhi bade vala ....

Sid : lkin hua kya.....

Vikas forwarded his phone to him......and said

Vikas : khud hi dekhle....

Sid grabbed the mobile phone from vikas hands.....and the moment he looked at it his eyes were red in anger......

The news of sana's pregnancy was out.....many articles were published about it.....
With different headlines like....

The bigboss couple is all set for the arrival of their little one but even before their marriage...shehnaaz kaurgill pregnant with sidharth shukla's child......

Another one was....

Shehnaaz and sidharth expecting their first baby before their wedding is this was the reason of sidharth proposing shehnaaz for marriage.....

Another one....
Punjab ki katrina kaif is pregnant with her boyfriend sidharth shukla's child.....that too before their marriage....

Many more such articles were also there which was enough to made sid's blood boil....
He went through the articles and pictures and he was so much angry that uske gusse ka shikar bichare vikas ka phone bana which was thrown mercilessly......

Asim : yaya re tera iphone11

Vikas : abhi to naya liya tha abhi to photo bhi ni khichi thi ache se😢😢😢

Sidharth gave a dangerous look to both of them and they immidiately shut their mouth.....

Sid : who the hell did it shaadi mei dur dur tak media and paps ka involvement nhi tha.....to ye kaise hua .....i swear i will not leave that person.....

Vishal amd madhurima came running and said...

Vishal : tv chaalu karo sab pata chaljayega kiska kaam hai ye....

Sid was literally muttering curses...

Sid : ye abhi kyu hona tha dammit......

Asim switched on the television......

And all were literally fuming in anger seeing the person on screen.....

Asim : I knew it ye Janine hi hai aise....yhi karsakte hai ye kaam......haraami saale.....

Kashmera arti paras mahira and Shefali zariwala was their on the screen giving interview....

Sid was fuming in anger his veins were popping out.......
Watching these shitty people talking nonsense......

Interview......

Reporter : so Jaise ki apne bataya ki sidharth Shukla Jo ki bigboss se Aap logo k karibi dost hai aap unki aur shehnaaz Kaur gill ki Shaadi mei Gaye thee fir ye pregnancy Ka kaise pata Chala.....

Ab mahira tha special child ko chain kaha hai to boli madam....

Mahira : ji mai batati hu....kya hai jo log sache hote hai unse sach kabhi nhi chupta aapne bigboss m bhi dekha hi hai mai kitni sachi hu aur maine vaha bhi kaise humesha sach ka saath diya hai.....tabhi to m itni popular hui hu aur 90% fans humare hai.......aur kaise sab mujhse jealous hote hai......