The Calvary!

OASDFIUBD I keep forgetting to update because I'm so tired lately- More chapters coming soon though (for all my stories)

"Dude, is this even allowed?" Keigo asked Izuku.

It was nearly two am and Izuku and Keigo had been up in the cafe for hours trying to figure out the perfect training regimen for the other classes. Why? Because this is UA, nobody was gonna listen to some random quirkless kid telling them that they can pull off a miracle, especially not without evidence. So, to convince the other classes, he needed a fool-proof plan.

A plan to help non-heroics kids, with minimal quirk training beat hero kids who've had weeks of combat training.... in like 2 weeks. Yeah, he can do it.

"There's no rule saying I can't. As long as I don't list off every weakness of every hero course student I should be good," Izuku hummed, "But that doesn't mean I can't tell them what to do if they, hypothetically, run into a guy with a hypothetical, speed quirk. All hypothetical of course,".

"That's totally against the rules," Keigo snorted.

"Yeah, probably. But what is Nezu gonna do? I'm not competing and he can't just ban the whole school from competing," Izuku shrugged, "Now, should we get everyone armed with canons or really aggressive double-sided tape?".

"I say tape, it's harder to avoid and has a lot more uses," Keigo hummed, "Oh what about some kinda sleeping gas for the support kids,".

"That's pure evil. I like it," Izuku smiled, scribbling into a notebook.

"Are you sure that's like... Legal legal," Keigo said warily, "Not like legal for the competitions, but like legal in the country of Japan,".

"Honestly? Not really,".

~~
Izuku's Fantastic Wonderous Training Party! All Welcome!

(Classes that aren't 1-A preferably but Ig you can all come)

Come learn to kick, punch, and bop your way to the top of the Sport's Festival Charts!

Meet Izuku and a special guest at Cafe Midori at 4pm to join!

~~

Monoma Neito was not going to a disgusting, horrible, 1-A worshipping meeting, because he needed help. No. Monoma was much more prepared than any 1-A clan member could ever hope to be. He was simply going for... research purposes.

Yeah. Research.

He needed to know as much about 1-A as possible, it's just more fuel to crush them in the festival, and show the world that 1-A is nothing compared to 1-B's power.

This has absolutely nothing to with his lack of physical prowess and hopes of meeting somebody else who also had to operate while being quirkless for the majority of the time. He has no need to learn hand to hand from an expert at it. Nope. Not. One. Bit.

Monoma laughed evilly into the night, his master plan was perfect, he'll be the best spy 1-B could ask for.

~~

Shinsou was doing this out of obligation to his brother. Nothing more, nothing less. He wanted absolutely nothing to do with this bat shit crazy psycho.

"Toshi~ Please! You have to! Pretty please with a cat on top?" Izuku pleaded, and oh how weak Hitoshi was to puppy dog eyes.

"She's essential to the plan!" Izuku had cried, dramatically falling to his knees.

"Please! You need more equipment anyway! I don't want to make yours anymore. She's the next best thing!" Izuku had huffed, crossing his arms and marching away.