2 Shining Star (Part 2 / Final)

(this might include sensetive topics, if you don't like it don't read)

(Author's pov)
Almost 2 years passed, zero and riku where had moved into the mansion with zee, Luca and the others but that only cause more problems.

Nobody forgot about the death of Jake, and the blame still went to riku, there has been an investigation but no awnser except that riku was the actual murderer.

Zero's pov

After the incident riku became silent and locked himself up, he even stoped talking to me, did I do something wrong? I shot up out of my thoughts by star's voice "hey zero, how are you?" I shake my head "I'm just confused"

Zee sits down next to me "about what?" I look at star then I look down "riku, he started eating less eversince we moved in" star whines and walks away. zee just grabs my shoulder "you never told me what happend" I take a deep breath and start to explain.

"back in school riku already liked star but Jake did too, and riku didn't like it but he always faked a smile, one day it was obvious that Jake was planning to ask star out, and I don't know the rest of the story but apparently Jake was killed, maybe actually by riku or maybe just with his sword, but I assumed he killed him and got angry, he locked himself up after that" Zee nods "I'll talk to him"

-Time skip-+Zee's pov

I carefully enter riku's room, I see him sitting in the corner and walk up to him "riku are you okay" I hear a soft growl "go away" I shake my head and sit down next to him, I've never seen his eyes so clearly before but I don't rember why.

"riku, what really happend that day?" riku just looks at me and refuses to awnser "I'm trying to help" when we made eyecontact I notice a wierd look in his eyes "I-ill leave you alone" i quickly get up and leave. I close the door and sit down against it 'what was with that look in his eyes'I shake it off and get up "i should ask star for his part of the story"

-time skip-

"star can you please explain what happend" star sighed "jake asked me to meet up after dinner, so i went there after dinner just to see that somebody stabbed him. the person who did it wasnt there and i was too late to save him, and then riku apeared he had no reaction to the body and just pulled out the sword when he saw it. he acted like nothing even happend!" star began to cry softly, and that was my sign to leave.

i walk into my room and fall down onto my bed, i lift my hand up to the ceiling. staring at it i pull my hand down again, my eyes go from my hand to my wrist and upper arm. a sudden panic feels my body as i look at my old scars, diffrent thoughts start to fill my head.

-luca's pov- (this is just your author btw :3)

i enter zee's room and see him crying "w-whats wrong" i rush up to him and grab his hand, he stops and stares at me "what if riku decides to hurt himself?" i sigh and lay down next to zee "it will be fine dont worry" after a little while both of us fall asleep.

-time skip-+ zee's pov

i wake up and notice luca laying against me 'another panic attack?' i get up and grab a blanket,i cover luca and walk out of my room. i walk to the kitchen to make some food,zero walks up to me with a wierd expression on his face "what did you tell riku" his expression worries me "nothing,he refused to talk so i didnt say much" zero tilted his head "well star and riku made up and riku told him everything" 'should i feel betrayed or happy about this?' i just nod confusedly

zero's pov

i have a bad feeling about this , luca entered zee's room and didn't leave so zee must've had a panic attack. i just nod and walk away, i notice riku and star chatting with eachother but its diffrent 'riku got over his crush?' i walk up to them and fake a smile "riku can i talk to you?" he nods and we walk into an empty room.

"what happend,do you not like star anymore" riku nodded hesitantly "yes, i like someone els" i can easily see that he secretly still likes star but he probaply think he has no chance "alright but dont get yourself in trouble" he hugs me and walk back into the living room 'its been ages since my own brother hugged me' i sigh and also return to the living room

-time skip-+ zee's pov

everything seems to be better now,but i have a feeling that something will go wrong very soon,ive had a lot of panic attacks latley, is that a sign that something bad is happening or does that mean I'm doing bad all of a sudden? i sigh and sit down on the couch,riku sits down next to me "hey zee,can i ask you something in private?" it felt like my heart suddenly stoped,the air turned tense and i could feel dissapointment but i dont know from who.

i carefully nod and we leave to my room, he closes the door behind me. a feeling or fear suddenly enters my body, i noticed riku put his mask to the side and looked me in the eyes. i quickly looked away, suddly he pinned me to the wall.

"zee, I suddenly realized how cute you are" he slowly gets closer to me, without hesitation I push him away, he looks confused "what's wrong?"

I take a deep breath and look him in the eyes "I'm not going to accept anyone,I'm not going to be a replacement for star either so just confess to him already"I drag him along to the living room "just do it!"

Riku's pov

I sigh feeling confused, he wants me to confess to star, I do still have feelings for him but he was angry at me for a few years.

I walk up to star and notice that star actually looks kinda cute "star, I have something I want to tell you" his small cat ears perk up "ehm, sure go ahead"

I look at zee for a second, he nods at me "star, I've liked you for a long time now, and I know that you probably don't want to be with me but, please give me a chance"

Star suddenly smiles "I'm sorry that I was so mean to you back then, I was just scared" he gives me a soft kiss "and yes, I want to be your boyfriend"

Time skip

Looking back at it now, I feel stupid for how naive I was, but I still don't understand why zee wouldn't accept anyone "babe are you okay?" I snap out of my thoughts by star's sweet voice

"yeah I'm fine don't worry" I carefully grab him and kiss him "I love you my little kitty" star smiles "I love you too"

This chapter was long and terrible, but I hope you liked it, so far I probably won't get any requests so ima read some x reader things

I hope you have a great day/night and I'll publish the next one shot very soon!