-CAN I HAVE THIS DANCE?-

--

(Better try this song too while reading. "CAN I HAVE THS DANCE" hehe)

HIS POV (point of view)

Lumapit ako sa kanya at lumuhod sa kaniyang harapan. She smiled at me so weakly and so do I. Hinawakan ko ang kamay nya at marahan itong hinalikan. I saw her closing her eyes to feel the touch.

" Can I have this dance? " I asked, looking at her straightly in the eyes. Tumango naman sya ng marahan habang hindi pa rin nabubura ang kaniyang matamis na ngiti sa labi. Tinulungan ko siyang makatayo sa kanyang hinihigaan at inalalayan hanggang makarating kami sa gitna ng kaniyang kwarto.

🎶~Take my hand, take a breath
        Pull me close, and take one step
        Keep your eyes lock to mine
        And let the music be your guide~🎶

The song started to play its melody. I wrapped my hands to her waist, at ipinatong naman nya ang kaniyang mga kamay sa aking balikat. And we dance gently and slowly while feeling the rhythm, together.

🎶~  won't you promise me?
         ( now won't you promise me? )
          That you'll never forget
          Well keep dancing
          Wherever we go next~🎶

I looked into her eyes down to her smile as we dance. And there, I see the pain. The pain, that making my joyful girl to cry. She was so alive back then but that pain, is slowly killing her. The pain, that making my strength to suffer. My girl is one of the strongest that I know but it making her weak and the pain is defeating her! The pain, that making my noisy girl to be quiet. Its ruining her, piece by piece. The pain, that taking her away from me and keep pulling us apart. And it breaks my heart. I miss her alive smile and loud laughs, but I pity her. If only I can heal her and put that pain too far way from her.

" Happy Anniversary Love! " masigla kong bati at hinalikan sya sa noo.

HER POV (point of view)

🎶~ Its like catching lightning
        The chances of finding
        Someone like you
        Its one in a million
        The chances to feeling
        The way we do
        And with every step together
        We just keep on getting better~🎶

" H-appy Anniv-ersary " sagot ko.

Saya, saya at ligaya ang nag uumapaw sa akin habang kaharap ang tanging lalaking nagpapatibok ng puso ko. I was just staring at his eyes. Hanggang kailan ko pa kaya matititigan ang mga mata mong iyan? He is my man and through all these past years he became my everything. This rare man, sya yung naging sandalan ko, sandigan. He bacame my happiness and my mood. Parang hindi ako makukumpleto ng wala sya.

🎶~ So can I have this dance?
       ( Can I have this dance )
         Can I have this dance?~🎶

' Uyyy! malungkot ata yung love ko ah. Hmm, teka alam ko na kung paano ko mabubura yan. Sige na nga titig ka lang sa napakagwapo kong mukha. Dali dali! Baka magbago pa isip ko HAHAHA! '

' ay ang yak mu! '

' Woi blessing kaya yun! Yuck ka jan bibihira lang ang nabibigyan ng pagkAkataong makita ang napakagwapo kong mukha noh! HAHAHA! '

' Hahaha baliw! '

' Sus naman love ! Ako ba pa! Baliw sayo sempre! Pero yiee tumawa na sya '

🎶~Take my hands, I'll take the lead
        And every turn will be safe with me
        Don't be afraid, afraid to fall
        You know I'll catch you through it all
        And you cant keep us apart
      ( Even a thousand miles can't keep us  
         apart )   
        Cause my heart is wherever you are~🎶