n i n e

Jisung turned his head towards the girl, who stood there in awkwardness

Jisung turned his head towards the girl, who stood there in awkwardness. His gaze, it made her wanna throw herself out of the window for no reason. The tension that lingered around, made Saeron shift her body uncomfortably.

Stop it Saeron, it's just Jisung.

Snapping out of her thoughts, she spoke with slight nervousness in her voice. "Uhm, yeah. We can work on the project right away. I mean if you want to.."
The boy nodded, as he bowed to the woman beside him before following the girl towards her room.

Both of them stood infront of the girl's territory, lifting her hand up to grasp the handle, opening it. "Sorry for the mess." He gave her a slight nod in response before entering the room behind her.

As they both entered, Saeron grew nervous. The fact that a boy is literally in her room right now- can't forget how they just met last week. Shrugging it off, she turned her body towards Jisung with her hands connected behind her back, eyes showing awkwardness.

"Uhh, did my mom perhaps- you know.. said something to you?- I mean not that I'm curious or anything but that's exactly what I'm saying-"

Her eyes looked up to meet his, which were staring right back at her. Saeron cleared her throat, "I mean, did she say anything embarassing?" One of her eyebrows arched in nervousness, Jisung slowly shook his head in response.

She exhaled in relief, thanking God for not making her mom say something humiliating.

"Okay then, shall we start the project?" Saeron walked towards her table, grabbing the stuff they need. "Sure," Jisung simply said with a cold and demanding voice.

A gasp was heard from Saeron's lips, making the boy look up to her with slight confusion. Her lips fell agape by what her ears just heard. "That was the first.." the girl trailed off as she lifted up her index finger, lightly pointing it towards his figure.

"That was the first word you've said to me today!" the girl exclaimed, making the boy stand there puzzled.

"You're dramatic."
"Oh- That was the second word!"

Jisung rolled his eyes, tucking his hands in his jean pockets, regretting his decisions of coming here in the first place.

"Are we gonna do this dumb project or not? I don't mind going back home-" He was about to say the things he wanted to do the most right now, but was interrupted by the girl's sudden outburst.

"NO!" Saeron held both her hands infront of her out of realization. Jisung stood there looking at her. As soon as she noticed, Saeron straightened her body, clearing her throat

"Uhm, I mean, no. Okay, let's start working on this project."

Jisung couldn't help but show a small smile, but quckly replacing it with his usual cold look. He looked down at the floor, hoping that the girl infront of him couldn't see the smile that had just crept up his lips.

"Are you smiling?!"
"Don't even start."

Saeron sent him a small giggle. "Okay okay, let's do this shall we?"

yow, two chapters in a day??jisung and saeron's lowkey qq

jisung and saeron's lowkey qq