VI. HELP ME SEE

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

"I never get used to seeing him like this." Loki whispered as he and Frigga sat beside Odin.

          "He's put it off for so long now, that I fear..." Frigga couldn't even bring herself to finish her sentence, placing her hand in Odin's.

"How long will it last?" Loki asked with a blank face.

"I don't know. This time it's different. We were unprepared."

"So why did he lie?" Loki asked with the same blank expression, but you could still see the pain in his eyes.

"He kept the truth from you so that you would never feel different. You are our son, Loki, and we, your family. We mustn't lose hope that your father will return to us." Frigga responded, knowing her adopted son's disappointment. "And your brother."

"What hope is there for Thor?" Loki gave Frigga a questioning look.

"There's always a purpose to everything your father does." The Allmother said. "And as King, there must always be a purpose to everything you do, for the good of Asgard, and for your sister." Loki's expression softened, hearing Frigga mention his sister.

          "What of Iduna?" He simply asks.

          "You are the greatest influence in her life." Frigga replies. "She adores you, Loki. You mustn't let anything change that." Even with knowledge of his true parentage, Loki still wanted to keep Iduna safe. But with what he plans next, he knew that the only way to protect her, would absolutely crush his sister's adoration towards him.

IDUNA'S POINT OF VIEW

I paced back and fourth in my chambers, fidgeting with my hands. Three Frost Giants infiltrated Asgard, at the exact time of Thor's coronation. Therefore, keeping Thor from becoming King. Loki tells the guard of our trip to Jotunheim, leading to Thor's banishment, and now sits on the Throne of Asgard, just like how he's wanted to for the past 1000 years. Just a mere coincidence of events? Or has someone been plotting this the entire time?

          I stopped pacing and sighed, realizing what I just thought. "I'm becoming mad as a hatter." I muttered to myself.

          "Well you do seem a bit off." I jumped hearing the sudden voice and turned around. There stood in front of the door, Loki in his king's armor. "Apologies for not knocking." He said.

           "No, it's alright." I replied.

           "What troubles you?" Loki asked. Just be honest with him, ask him about the Frost Giants.