Introduction

Just a quick little summary and A/N before the story begins. Please read.

You can always check this page for updates and delays. I'm a college student and very busy, so I write whenever I can. I will also try and give an estimate of when I think I'll be able to get a new chapter out.

Warnings will be updated as necessary.

WARNINGS: This story contains violence, swearing, and minor gore descriptions.

(Please heed the warnings! Especially if this stuff bothers you)

Story Updates/Delays:

College workload is huge. Difficult to keep up.

New Chapter Estimate:

Before the end of September 2021

I will NEVER abandon this story. 

I will continue to write until it is completely done. But things happen and I may need to step away. I will try and keep the above updated but even then things might get in the way of that.

Please don't panic if a long amount of time has passed without an update. Just know that things are going on in my life that are demanding my full attention.

The usual reader insert terms apply:

(Y/N) = Your name

(L/N) = Last name

(E/C) = Eye color

(F/C) = Favorite color

Summary:

  (Y/N) could always see ghosts, but this isn't an ability they love. They loathe it and all the trouble it has brought them, though they swore to make the most of it. Their new life in Italy is going great and things seem to be taking a turn for the better... but not all things are as they seem.

Without further ado, please enjoy A Ghostly Requiem