Claiming

Naruto looked shocked at Sasuke.

  "Naruto! I'm sorry! I- Don't hate" he was cut off my a pair of lips. Naruto hugged him tightly as if he was going to disappear any second. "Please be real, please me real.." he unconsciously whimpered.

Sasuke hugged him back and kissed his lips lightly. "I'm so happy..I thought we would have to just be friends." He said. Naruto was thinking the same. Naruto kissed him passionately, happily knowing Sakura wouldn't take him away. "So..we can um..have a relationship?" Naruto blushed but was ashamed for the question, he still wasn't sure if Sasuke really loved him.

"Course Dobe," Sasuke brought Naruto down with him on the bed and laid there.

(I'm not good at this so there will just be a time skip.)

1 Week Later

"Naruto! You stole him! You stole him!" Sakura yelled furiously in front of him. People started gathering around them and started whispering and looking at the blonde. Naruto only stuttered, speechless from the anxiety people were giving him.

But when has it not been like this. People always judged him from a distance. "Listen, Sakura-Chan..",he started with a small smile to show comfort. "No! You're such a whore! Stealing him! He loved me! Me! And you just ca"

She was interrupted by her best friend, "Sakura stop being such a baby! Sasuke loves Naruto! Get used to the fact!" She dug her foot into the ground, her ash-blonde hair shimmered in the sunlight. Her visible eye was looking at her with pity and disappointment. Sakura looked up at her, she had her hands on her knees crying and yelling out her feelings.

"Sakura-Chan! It's okay for people to love the same gender!" Lee appeared in between them. Naruto just held his arm, feeling like he would crumble. "Sakura-Chan, I..I think you were just..um..obsessed?.." he stated. Sakura's eyes widened. "O-Obsessed?.." the word left her small pink lips.

Ino placed her hand on Sakura's shoulder for comfort, "Just a childhood crush..and that's okay, I have" she coughed,"had one." She pulled Sakura into a hug and teleported her away from the crowd.

The ground shook and a figure with a cape formed a crack in the dry ground. "You are such fake people! First you hated Naruto for simply existing! Then you congratulate him after he saves your asses! Now you're shaming him because he's gay?! What's so wrong with it? Go fuck off and take those poles out of your asses." He protected his blonde boyfriend.

Naruto blushed and hid his face behind his tan hands from embarrassment. "Sasuke Teme.." he hugged said person tightly. Soon enough you could see Sai and Shikamaru furiously making out and Shikamaru moaning under the dominant pale man.

Sakura and Ino discovered their hidden feelings for each other and became all touchy feely.

I'm not good at endings. Sooo that's how it all went. Well..except when..

"You're pregnant?!" The raven shouted shockingly at the blonde. "Yep!" He chirped.