Michael's POV

We walked out of school and saw a huge beast. Zeus screamed out, "What the hell is that thing?"

Ian shrugged, and then we saw the clouds and the weapons. What did we just walk in on? I formed a lightning ball, and Zuess formed a lightning bolt.

Mckenna held up a hand, and shouted, "Everyone closes your eyes!" We snapped our eyes shut, and the other kids turned around, and Mckenna flashed.

We heard a roar, and we opened our eyes. Good news, the beast was down. Bad news, so where the other kids. Not good.

Abigail ran up to one that was groaning pretty loudly and grabbed his arm. He froze, and said, "Marina, thanks a lot." Abigail jumped back, and the guy gasped and fell again. Out came the guy named Percy.

I had only been here for a day and I already knew a lot about him. He was a jock looking kid, and he looked around. His eyes locked on my lightning ball, and I shrank it as quickly as possible. Then he turned to the kids who had now gotten to there feet.

And they were staring daggers at us. One of them said, "Who the hell are you?" I said, "None of your business."

"Well, you guys attacked us!" Then he walked up to Mckenna and grabbed her shirt. I ran up, but Ostin had already punched him in the face. Not good. The guy turned to him, and said, "What did you just do to me, runt?"

Ostin said, "Let go of my girlfriend." He laughed, and said, "Why should I listen to you?" Torstyn said, "Cause I'll melt your face off."

The guy shrugged, and then the girl behind him screamed. Torstyn was glaring at her, and I ran over before he killed her. The guy grabbed Torstyn, then screamed out. The girl with blonde hair appeared behind Torstyn and punched him in the back of the neck. Then all hell broke loose.