Sophie's POV

When I saw a group of people beating each other to death, I knew I had to do something. I had inflicted on all of them. The emotion had been my purest and strongest anger I had ever felt.

No wonder they had all dropped, and Keefe looked sick from my emotions. Percy had jumped into a shadow and disappeared about 20 minutes ago. I watched as one of the guys, the guy who had been attacking first, walked up to the girl and guy who were clearly the leaders.

I walked up and stood behind him. He jumped when I slipped into his head. I said, "Why are you trying to get into fights?" He turned around, and pointed at me, poking me in the chest. He said, "Stay out of my head."

Keefe was behind him in seconds, and the guy dropped to his knees. I grabbed Keefe's arm, and said, "Stop. Now." He released him, and the guy turned towards him. He held up a fist, and I hit my panic switch.

The tension in the air increased like electricity until my friends appeared. They took note of the chaos, and Fitz's familiar voice filled my head. He said, "Where are they?"

I replied, "There are no neverseen. I don't know what's happening. But I could use some help."

I tilted my head towards Keefe and the big Jock guy. Fitz passed along the message, and Water appeared in the shape of a horse, attracting everyone's attention. I smiled thankfully at Linh, and said, "Thanks."

All of a sudden, I heard Percy's voice. He said, "Who are the new people?" I raised my hand, and said, "They're with me." Percy looked back at his girlfriend, and said, "Are they special?"

Biana appeared inches from his face, "You could say that." he jumped, and said, "Okay then. Pick a horse."

I grinned, and said, "Keefe and I have our own." I called for Silveny and heard a crack in the sky. The beautiful Silveny landed next to me, followed by Greyfell, and the twins. I heard all the girls say, "Aww."

Then Silveny's voice filled my head. I heard her say, "BABY SAFE, BABY SAFE. KEEFE KEEFE KEEFE KEEFE KEEFE!" I smiled, and pet her nose. I said, "Can you follow the other horses." She nodded, and Percy looked at me strangely, while Keefe and I mounted her.

Keefe put his hands around my waist, and I shuddered. Linh and Fitz climbed onto greyfell. The twins weren't big enough to be ridden yet, so the rest of our friends climbed onto other horses.

Then we took off. I asked Percy what the camp looked like, and his mind filled with the image of the camp. I smiled and knew Silveny had seen it too. Seconds later there was a tear in the sky. Silveny, Greyfell, and the twins fell through it, and seconds later, we were at the camp. We fell to the ground, and Silveny looked around at the campers.

They all stared and pulled out weapons. Then Greyfell went beserk. I ran over, and screamed, "You're scaring him, please put your weapons away!"

A girl walked up to the front. She had an eagle feather in her hair, she said, "Drop your weapons!" I nodded to her, and transmitted to Silveny, "Get Greyfell and the Twins out of here." She nodded at me and flew into the sky with her family trailing behind her. She transmitted, before disappearing, "BYE SOPHIE BYE SOPHIE BYE SOPHIE!"