Piper's POV

The blonde girl laughed as the sparkly horses with horns flew away. Then the guy who had been riding with her tapped her shoulder, and she turned to me. She said, "We're with Percy."

The other two nodded, and said, "Even though we still have no idea what's going on." She glared, and said, "We needed back up."

The other guy glared and rolled his eyes. Then the army of other kids came out of the sky. I turned up and saw Percy wasn't kidding about how many kids there were. I called Clarrise over, and we watched them land.

They landed and split into 4 groups. Percy and Annabeth came over to me. A group of 16 of them clustered together and a group of seven clustered together.

The rest of them came over to the blonde girl. They clustered together, and she began to rub her temples, along with the dark-haired guy, as they all closed their eyes.

The group of seven were arguing under their breath, and one of them started whispering louder and louder. The Seventeen were holding hands, and the cheerleader was holding hands with a redhead. I noticed Sparks leaping from her hand to the dark-haired guy.

Percy said, "These guys were fighting with powers in the school parking lot." I turned to him, "Demigods?" He said, "I don't know how kids this powerful could possibly not have already been killed." I shrugged, and the small blonde girl said, "Hey, introductions?"

Percy took a deep breath, and said, "Sure. You guys start." The blonde smirked at the people behind her. She said, "I'm Sophie Foster."

They went around their group, starting with her boyfriend.

"Keefe Sencen"

"Fitz Vacker."

"Biana Vacker."

"Dex Dizznee."

"Marella."

"Maruca."

"Wylie."

"Tam Song."

"Linh Song."

I nodded, and said, "You guys next." Gesturing to the group with the guy who started the fight.

They started with this guy who looked vaguely familiar. He looked at his friends before saying, "I'm four."

"5"

"Six"

"Seven."

"I'm Eight."

"I'm Nine."

"I'm Ella."

Percy said, "Wait, what are your real names?"

The blonde girl who looked very scary stepped forward. She said, "You got a problem with our names?"

He shook his head, and said, "You guys next." The guy who looked kind of like Percy stepped forward, dropping the redhead, and blondes hands. He said, "I'm Micheal."

"Taylor."

"Tessa."

"Ostin."

"Quentin."

"Tara." Tara looked exactly like Taylor.

"Torstyn."

"Cassy."

"Zuess."

"Abigail."

"Grace."

"Mckenna."

"Nichelle."

"Bryan."

"Kylee."

"Tanner."

"Ian."

"Jack."

Percy nodded, and said, "Good to know your names. Now, each of your groups sends up your leader."

2 of the groups took seconds to decide. The tiny blonde, Sophie, stepped forward for her group and walked up to me. The second didn't have to say anything, and Micheal stepped forward.

The third group argued for a moment. Nine, Eight, Six, and Four seemed to be the main ones arguing. But, eventually, Four stepped forward. They stood in a circle around me and Percy. Sophie held up a hand when I started speaking.

She said, "Am I allowed to let my friends listen?" I said, "What do you mean?" She said, "Um, in my head." Percy shrugged, and then, John nodded, and said, "You guys can listen."

His friends which were a few dozen yards behind him nodded. I looked at him weirdly and turned to Percy.