Chapter 36

Tiana's POV

Continuing to make my way down to the basement. The soft heart beat was coming from a room. I walked in to see a beautiful coffin just sitting here. I turned to see Mom and Dad worried.

"Who is that?" I asked

Mom just stood there speechless.
Dad tries to explain.

"Tiana, let's go up stairs and we'll talk."he said

I just nodded and followed them up stairs. We walked in the kitchen to talk.

"So, what's going on here?" I asked confused.

"Tiana, don't you remember about the bed time story of the girl woken from a sleeping curse." Dad started to explain.

"Yes, her best friend and boyfriend woke her up together." I answered.

"Well that part of the story hasn't happened yet." He said and his expression looked so down.
I looked at mom and she looked so sad.

"So that's Elena. Emily is mom and your Dominic in the story." I said taking everything that I just learned.

"So why haven't you woken her up?" I asked mom.

"I've been busy and I couldn't figure out the spell yet." Mom said

"So you two are just going wait for Mom to die. You two will never see each other again, Mom." I said not okay with that happening

"That's how Kai designed, sweetie." Mom said

I tried to understand why is she okay with this but it was not sitting with me.

"I get it. If you are okay with this to never face her again that's selfish." I said

"Tiana." Dad said trying to stop me.

"Dad, but isn't it true I'm walking evidence that she was with her best friend man. She doesn't know how she'll react and doesn't want to know, but sorry to tell you this but I will be here when you're gone mom. She'll find out either way." I said and stormed out to the living room.

"Where are you going?"Dad says running after me.

"I'm going to go talk to Klaus." I said.

I got my jacket and the twins started crying. I walked over to them sad from hearing them cry.

"Don't worry I'm coming back. I have to go talk to someone. Maybe you'll get to see him, but for now you can play with Uncle Kol and Auntie Davina. As long as she doesn't teach you any spells right now." I said looking at the twins then the couple. Both were happy from the thought of that.

"I'll be back soon." I said leaving out.

Arriving in New Orleans

Walking in to his gates there was no sign of him.

"Klaus!" I yelled trying to get him to come out, but he didn't so I walked in.

"Klaus." I said seeing him painting in the one of the rooms.
"Did you hear me?" I asked.

"Yes." He answered without turning to look at me for a second.

"I'm not upset, Klaus. That's actually why I'm here. I need you to know that I'm not upset with you." I said hoping he'll turn around.

He stood there finishing his painting then when he was finished turn to me.

"Your not upset?" He asked

"No. I could never be mad at that." I said. And I walked up to him and he kiss me.

I looked over at his painting and I noticed it was me. He painted me.

"What gave you the inspiration to paint me?" I asked.

"You're all I could think about. And we need some beauty on these walls." Klaus answer with a half smirk on his face.

"Well, can we talk?" I asked.

"About what?" He asked worried for a second.

"Family drama, of course." I said as I smiled

"Well I'm the one to come to. I have thousand of years of it." He said and we laughed.

We took a walk as we talked. I explained what I found out today about Elena.

"Well, love your mom may have her reason of not wanting to wake her but you shouldn't judge her." Klaus says

"But that's selfish of her in a way." I said.

"Yes, but you are her daughter. She would want you by her side. And maybe if you two work it out. Both of you can wake her." He said.

"What makes you so sure that I can help her wake her?" I asked.

"Because even though you don't take on the name, you are a Bennett. I believe to be the most powerful line of witches." He said

"I would have thought you would think the New Orleans coven is." I said.

"They're not like your family. They care about power which makes them weak. The Bennett's is about family. They will always and forever protect their own. That's where power is really from a family." Klaus said looking at me.

I looked at the time and it's getting late. And I promise the twins I'll be back.

"Klaus, I have to get back home." I said.

"I get it, your a mother, Tiana." He said making me feel a bit better.

"You can always come to see them if you want." I said before leaving.

Back at Home

I walked in to see Kol and Tatiana sleep on the couch. Tatiana is laying on Kol's chest. And Davina playing with Malik.
"I see that they had fun." I said to Davina.

"Yeah, he stole her from everyone today. That's his little princess, now." Davina said looking over at them.

"And Mr. Why are you still up at this time?"I asked my sweet little boy.

He just laughed at me. He's a smart little boy.

"We ate cotton candy today." Davina says smiling at him as well.

"So he's not going to sleep for a while." I said.

"Yeah." She says.

I hear my parents in kitchen so, I tell Davina, "I'll be right back." To go talk to them.

"Mom." I said getting her attention. She turned to me and stopped with the dishes and so has dad.

"Yes, Tiana." She says.

"I'm sorry for what I said today. I've shouldn't have been judging you like that. And I truly don't know what you've have or haven't done to help her." I explained.

"I forgive you but you are right I was scared what she would think or even say about me, for being with the love of her life. So yes I did stop trying as hard to wake her and now you've shown me that it's not only about me. Thank you, Tiana." Mom said.
All I did was give her a hug because it takes a lot to say that.

I walked back to the living room to see how Davina and Malik is doing. And Malik is sleep in her arms.
"He crashed." She whispered

"So are you guys leaving tonight or tomorrow?" I whispered.

"We can stay?" She asked.

"Yeah, I don't see it as a problem but I can check with my parents for sure.." I said

"Thank you, because I don't think Kol's waking up any time soon." She said smiling.

"No problem." I said.

Soon we took the twins up stairs to bed and I showed Davina the guest room. We just left Kol on the couch.
Today was a interesting day.

Comment and Vote 🌟