Chapter 37

Tiana's POV.

I woke up this morning happy realizing that my life is getting better. I have the guy, my two gorgeous babies and my family. I just don't know what could happen that can miss up today.
      "Tiana you have a visitor." Mom says walking in my room.

       "Who?" I asked finishing my hair.

       "They want it to be a surprise, just go." She says.

       "Okay, I'm going."

I walk downstairs to open the door and it's Klaus but also Zharia.

    "Hey, so who's the surprise?" I asked letting them in.

      "It's him, I texted I was coming." She said walking straight passed me.

     He just stood there with a slight smirk on his face.

    "Good morning, Love." He said.

    "Good morning, Klaus. So what brought you here?" I asked even though I don't mind. He's a pure God.

   "To see you of course." He said as he had a little pause.

      "And?" I said sensing he was going to say something else.

      "And the twins." He said smiling.

   "They're still sleeping upstairs. Come on." I said smiling.

     He followed me upstairs to see the twins. And when his eyes layed on them, he looked like he feel in love honestly. He couldn't take his eyes off then. Which is cute because he's a wonderful dad already.

     "They're perfect." He said looking at me.

     "Yeah , they're everything I could dream of." I said watching them sleep.

     "Just as beautiful as their mother." Klaus says giving me butterflies in evey way.

      I didn't think that was my favorite thing he's said.

       "So would you like breakfast? I was about to start on that." I asked him.

       "Yea, that would be nice." He said
And we walked back downstairs. And finally Kol is wake.

    "Brother, when did you get here?" Kol asked.

    "Well you were passed out on the couch." I said stopping myself for laughing because nothing can wake Kol up.

     I walked to start breakfast, but dad already started.

    "Good morning, dad. Need anything help?"

    "Yeah can you get more flour cause we're going to need it." He says

   "Yeah, we have a full house." Zharia says walking in the kitchen.
   "So, Tiana you need to spill. Why is Klaus less scary looking today? And why is he here?"Zharia asks

    "After my time traveling I went to go see him and now we are kinda a thing now. And he's here to see the twins." I explained

     "I wouldn't be shocked if he took you out." She says helping with the plates.

     "Yeah but I want to spend time with the twins since I was away." I said.

    And then suddenly we hear, "then they can come too, like a family date."

   I look up shocked to see him leaning against the door. And Kol walks in after him.

       "Your taking our little princess." Kol said faking to be upset.