Chapter 1

ENJOY
_______

Pune

A man walking on the street tired. Tired of fighting,  tired of seeing his family struggling everyday, tired of failing everyday.

He reached his "home" which he considered merely a place to live, a house. His home is in Mumbai Oberoi Mansion.

He rang the bell. Gauri opens the door with a broad smile "bade bhaiya come na their is a news our rudy got a job of gym trainer".

Shivaay looked at rudy who was so happy and hugged his bhaiya.

Rudra - everything will be fine bhaiya look I bang a job don't worry soon we can take our Oberoi Mansion back from her .

Rudra face shows anger by mentioning her. Shivaay patted his back.

He looked around his supportive family.

His Dadi at this age she should have all the comfort around her, a comfy life but struggling.

His badi ma and bade papa trying to be strong but deep down he knows that what they have made till now is lost , what they did in past is in front of their eyes now and is upset about it.

His mom dad comes out in the support of bhai and bhabhi they finally realized that family love is the most important rather than having a lot and lot of money or power.

Omkara and gauri, they struggle all their lives and it was a time to enjoy after getting everything but God planned something else .
Omkara found a job in school as a art teacher , a famous artist is a teacher now.
Gauri started a job in a play school. The daughter in law of Oberoi's is working due to helplessness of oberois. She should live like a queen not struggle in some play school. Working is all her choice but working in some "majbori".

Rudra and bhavya the youngest couple should enjoy their life and explore but once a owner of gym will be working in a gym now. Bhavya resumed her police job as ACP Bhavya Rudra Singh Oberoi.

And finally his anika , struggled through her life and still struggling. No matter he earned today or not she always encourages him and always help him. He feels lucky to have her.

Tej patted his back.

Tej - what happened shivaay eat your food. Where are u lost.

Shivaay realized that he was sitting with his family for dinner on a small dining table. He didn't realize when he went to his room changed and came for dinner .

Shivaay- huh.. no nothing bade papa

His words sounded weak and everyone knows why .

Again he got rejected from a interview.

Shivaay feels suffocated.

Shivaay - sorry everyone.... I don't want to eat.

He gots up and went out for some fresh air.

Family looked towards him. And try to stop him.

Anika - u guys continue I just go and see him.

Anika run behind him.

Outside their home after crossing the street their was a garden.

Shivaay went inside and sat on one of the bench. Put his hand on his face. And start remembering what all happened in the past one month everything thing changed in a month. It feels like a nightmare.

Anika come towards him and place her hands on his shoulder.

She sat with him and they both stayed silent cool breeze makes shivaay better.

Shivaay - so many things happened na anika in this one month. Drastic changes we suffered. Kidnapping, torture, property, media, and what not.
This list goes endless. My baby brother rudra I always protected him from all the tension problems but now he is a part of it and om one of the greatest artist working as a teacher. I failed as a brother.

Gauri and bhavya struggling for even small things they stop laughing, their sweet voice is no more in the house. I failed as their bade bhaiya.

And u always have my back but I never made u happy always problems, problems and problems. I failed as a husband.

Badi ma, bade papa, mom, dad I always promised myself to be that independent that I will keep them away  from the problems and try to balance the stuff.
But I failed as a son.

Dadi u know she is always my favorite person. I just adore her. Her strength, her journey everything. U know when dadaji was on the dead bed he ordered me with full rights two things. Keep family united and keep his hardwork safe. But I was able to fulfill only his one promise. I failed.... i failed as a grandson.

He voice chocked.

Anika was listening to him patiently but somewhere she was angry he never failed he is the great wall on Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

Anika rubbed his back.

Anika-  shivaay u never failed why are saying that ha. Don't u ever dare to say that. So many things happened we just lost hope to ever rise but that roar I still remember
.
.
.
"Just one year .... within one year I will be back with my family with all the respect and will kick u out of this house as u are doing with us right now"
.
.
.
After that day I remember entering this house after crossing all the barriers starting a new life and to win against her.

Shivaay after that incident Dadi believe in u rise more that their family will always be in a safe hands.

Badi ma , bade papa, mom and dad realized that family is the most important in this whole damn world. More than the money and property.

Omru u always protected them but that what makes them strong. Rivya they always get all the love from u guys now its time to stand with u.

And me shivaay the day I married u I promise myself to be with your side no matter what and don't u ever think that u always give me problems u give this family , a friend and mentor like u.

We don't have a place to live until , we were on road after leaving Oberoi Mansion. But u bring us here to a 3bhk flat. And thats more then enough for everyone at least we have a place to live. And if u are worried about omru and others in the family then just remember one thing we all are with u. Always.

Shivaay smiled.

Later both shivika goes down the memory lane ...........

________
Guess the villain in the story dear readers.

Next few chapters will be of only flashback that incident which destroyed everything of oberois.

Hope u guys enjoyed and if yes then please like and motivate me through your comments to continue this book.

This is a shot story and I will be updating once week.

Suggestions are most welcome feel free.