Chapter 8

Enjoy
---------
A quick time-lapse

Tia and dushyant invested in shivaay's company Anirivya which is a food chain to various varieties. After failed in job interviews anika give him this idea as he is fond of cooking and jhanvi and pinky also support and helped him. Initially it was difficult for them to organize coz of lack of money but Tia request him to be his one of the investor.

Shivaay was in touch with khanna a mishra Basically his lest and right hand. In early days Svetlana never trusted the other but now she " thinks " that they are her most loyal employees. Khanna and mishra both make sure they never talked to shivaay in front of her. Mishra used to see the office affairs and make sure no mess is being done while khanna used be around her as her bodyguard.

Anika becomes a event mangr at Anirivya food chain and organize many events while shivaay, pinky and jhanvi start experimenting and after few months of success a become a team by calling workers.

Rikara and ruvya do their best and earn as much as they can. Shivaay give them the responsibilities of the house as they all four insist to him. They said shivaay should invest in the food chain and they will handle the household stuff.

Tej and shakti tried to do some stuff but failed so they start doing household work as they can see the ladies getting tired after a long day at work initially it was difficult for them but dadi helped them and teach them.

Everyone saw difficult and unexpected phases in their life.

And time flies by. Its been almost a year of their so many struggles and success.

A random day at "Svetlana mansion " which was used to be Oberoi Mansion

Svetlana- mishra you ? What are u doing here.

Mishra - sorry to bother u ma'am but it was urgent. A company showed interest to invest and they really want take over the company. They as much as u want.

Svetlana- really as much as I want. Great. What's the name of the company and the owner.

Mishra- Anirivya food chain and owner name is anonymous.

Svetlana- Anirivya interesting.

Shivaay sir was right Svetlana will not suspect anything suspicious on the name of the company. Mishra thought.

Svetlana- mishra

Mishra - yes ma'am.

Svetlana- asked ghem i am ready and offer the double amout of this whole damn oberoi empire. This is gonna be so amazing what did that shivaay said one year I will be back. (She chuckle) rubbish. Grt the papers ready asap.

Mishra - but ma'am I think we should check their background and owner of the company.

Svetlana- oh please not interested i only care about money that's it.

Saying this she left.

Mushra and khanna smiled looking and each other.

Mishra went out and call shivaay.

Mishra- sir plan worked u were right she didn't even bother to know about owner.

Shivaay - I knew it. U remember the next step right.

Mishra - yes sir.

Meanwhile

Anika - shivaay are sure that this plan will work.

Shivaay - yes anika she is a money minded woman. And on the top of that she became so over confident after this one victory. So no chance and if by any loophole this backfire then we have our plan B.

Anika - aacha woh bhavya aur khanna ji plan B par kaam kar rahe hai na.

Shivaay - yes no worries. And yes everyone pack your bags tomorrow we will get our Oberoi Mansion back. And I am thankful for this house that at leat we had a roof under us for a year.

----------
I was so confused whether to complete the book in this update only or leave it in a suspense. So u know it now of course.....

Not edited

Next chapter will be the last chapter thank u to every constant reader and thank u for motivating me.

I will be completely the last chapter by the end of this week...