Chapter 6

Enjoy
----------

Flashback continue

Confusion surrounded shivaay. On one hand he needs to save his family and on the another hand his dadaji 's hardwork.

Pacing in the hall one hand on his head and thinking what to do. It was clear that he need to save his family and he can once again get the oberoi empire back. His dadi and pinky raised him this strong. To believe in yourself.

But what will he say to dadi. Will dadi will not to me forever? A thought came in shivaay's head. No no no no he can't he needs to find another way to say them.

Should I just beg for my family in front of her. In this way dadaji hardwork and my family would safe. Shivaay thought.

Meanwhile
Omkara - dadi what do u think what he will do.

Dadi smiled - if he remembers what I taught him in his childhood then he will follow my words only. And I will be proud of him.

Here
Shivaay sit on the couch and put his rested his hands on his face.

Suddenly he realized something.

Shivaay - I know what I need to do (so as the readers 😉)

Meanwhile
Dadi smiled and everyone was confused.

Later that day Svetlana comes with Tia and soumya.

Svetlana- hello shivaay. So what u think. Should I call the media. Tia call the med...

Before she can complete he started

Shivaay - tum aur tumhari choti soch kabhi nahi badlegi hena. U know what my dadi always taught me never beg in front of people who are wrong. And u did wrong Svetlana u dare to harm my family and u know what if my family did wrong to u u should have done various instead of BEGGING for our property.

Shivaay said in a calm tone but angers Svetlana.

Shivaay passed her the papers.

Shivaay - here its yours my oberoi empire is yours but don't u worry Just one year .... within one year I will be back with my family with all the respect and will kick u out of this house as u are doing with us right now.

Meanwhile
Dadi smiled. Her smile says it all.

Here

Svetlana- if u are done with your lecture take your family who is outside waiting for u and get out of my house.

Shivaay- a very congratulations to u and all the best foe what's coming.

With his signature flick he left leaving Svetlana stun and Tia and soumy giggling.

Shivaay went out saw his family standing and waiting for him to come so and have complete family moment.

Shivaay went and hig his dadi.

Shivaay - aap theek hai na dadi

Dadi - mera billu mere pass hai toh ab toh mein bilkul theek hu.

Shivaay chuckle.

Shivaay saw everyone and their well being.

Anika - shivaay were will we go.

Shivaay - u don't worry I know were to go.

Omkara - par kaha

Rudra- use Svetlana ne hamari har property le li.

Bhavya - bhaiya aap kaho toh mein apna ghar jo government ne mujhe as ACP  diya hai waha chal sakte hai chota hai par hum sab adjust kar lenge.

Gauri - ya fir mera aur jiji ka purana ghar.

Shivaay - guys relax. Om just book three taxi okay I will tell u the address. Just trust me.

Om nodded and start following his instructions.

Anika - shiv taxi. Were will we get the money to pay.

Shivaay- i will handle it okay.

Just the mishra and khanna comes to shivaay.

Mishra - we will also go with u .

Khanna - yes sir please its all because of me. Mujhe aur zyada savdhan rehna chahiye tha.

Shivaay- let it be khanna. Its okay. Now listen to me u are not going anywhere. Khanna I am giving u the responsibility of this house protect it I will contact u soon may be a month or two. And mishra take care of the office make sure she will not do any activity that harm oberoi empire. U both are my trusted employees and for she will ask u and control u just win her trust on u. Make sure she shares everything with u even smallest thing. Is that clear to both of u.

Mishra and khanna - yes sir.

Shivaay - first step to get our Oberoi empire started from now only seek her trust on u.

And after that they left to their own way.

After hours of traveling they reached pune.

Shivomru put the stuff inside the house.

 Shivaay - so this is a 3bhk house we will be living from nowadays

Everyone start looking the house they smiled but a faint one.

Shivaay - I bought this house for sahil to have good future but I guess we will be using it now. This house is not under oberoi empire i bought it with my savings and a small land on which we can start our business. And the other stuff is that their is a fd on his name so we will using for our household expenses and for a startup. For now dadi , mom dad and bade papa badi mummy will stay in the 3 rooms we me, anika and rikara and ruvya are fine in hall okay.

Everyone nodded they were so tired to think and do something.

And like this a month get passed with so many ups and downs.

Flashback ends

Present time.

Anika - shivaay let's go.

Shivaay looked and her and smiled.

When they were about to enter they saw two people waiting for them on the front gate.

-------
Hello everyone hope u are doing well

So hope u like it not edited
Guess who can be those two people.