Chapter 4

Enjoy
---------
Flashback continue

Anika opened her eyes place look so familiar. She holds her head. And gets up. She looks the other way found gauri, omkara ,rudra unconscious. She run ttowars them and tried to wake them up.

Anika - omru get up, Gauri. Where bhavya, Dadi ,badi ma ,bade papa ,mom
, dad.

Anika looks around and found them to the other corner of the room.

She finds a pot with water she took that and sprinkle the water on everyone's face.

Everyone start getting conscious. But the Headache was such that they were not able to think anything.

Anika- aap sab theek hai

Tej - hum sab hai kaha.

Jhanvi - aur yeh sab hua kese mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha.

Pinky - oh my mata yeh sar dard

Gauri - I think we are in basement.

Bhavya- yes bhabhi I am thinking the same.

Rudra - but bhavya basement as far I know we don't thave any cctv mic or a big TV in basement.

Omkara - something is wrong. This a trap.

Anika - ha om I am thinking the same its a trap.

Anika said while holding dadi.

"Well ,well, well ,well "

A voice come from the darkness.

3 ladies enter the basement one with smirk , others with guilt.

Svetlana enters with Tia and soumya.

Svetlana - how are you all.. she said with a evil smile.

Tej - what the hell is this Svetlana.

Tej firms in anger.

Svetlana- oh my dear tej glad u still remember me.

Tej - how can I forget u who almost tried to separate me from my family.

Svetlana- that didn't work huh.. no problem i back with new plan and trust me u all are gonna be out on the streets, homeless in next 48 hours.

Omkara was about attack but gauri stopped him.

Anika - Tia why are u doing this to us. I trusted u shivaay gave a job to your husband and u are repaying us like this.

Tia didn't utter a word she was feeling so guilty and kept her eyes low.

Rudra and soumya had a small eyelock which was noticed by bhavya. That eyelock was full of questions.

Svetlana- agar emotional talk ho gai ho toh mude par aate hai. Sign on these papers tej.

Tej - whats this.

Tej takes the paper from her. And he read it.

Tej - no I will not.

Shakti - kya hai inn papers mein.

Tej - property papers.

Svetlana- soch lo ..... warna.

Pinky - warna kya ha....

Svetlana- tumhara beta hai na bas Oberoi Mansion mein ane hi wala hoga.

Dadi - mera billu esa kuch nahi karega. Usko apni dada ji ki mehnat ko sambalna ata hai.

Svetlana- aww dadi just wait and watch. Use TV par tumhe apne pyare shivaay ko ek ek pal tadapte dekhoge.

She left leaving everyone confused.

Oberoi Mansion

Shivaay - how can u be so careless khanna. U know my family means everything to me.

Khanna - sorry sir.

Shivaay - sorry will not bring my family back.

Shivaay was so stressed out. When he come he saw khanna and the whole security staff lying on the floor. He came up with some water and Sprinkle on everyone face after that he called correct commissioner Kadam to investigate the whole scenario in the house he came up with a conclusion that there was two people who came from a income tax office. They told shivaay that they got a fake information about the black money.

Shivaay ask commissioner kathin to investigate silently so that no media house get to know about the kidnapping of a oberois.

Flashback to be continue

------
Small update

Sorry for delay was not well and I pinky promise to all the people readings this u will get next update by night.

Not edited