chapter 38

I drove to the address it turned out to be an old building that badly needed painting as it's previous paint had worn out completely, some areas where broken down and it was completely deserted with no one in sight perfect for keeping a two year old I thought fearfully. I couldn't call the cops and I was thinking what if he doesn't give me Luke and this was all a trap to lure me here too. 

I came down from the car and went into the building hoping to God that he wasn't there, perhaps he had Luke tied and gagged and went out to get something. I could easily untie Luke and make a run for it, but I knew he wasn't that stupid. Although if luke wanted to start a tantrum no one would hear him. It's been two days more than a week since he was taken, I can only imagine how many times he must have cried it made my heart ache thinking about it and perhaps also gave me courage to go further into the dark seeming desolated building with different what if's flooding my mind.

I had gone into the building using the light from my phone as it was already dusk and very dark. I was about to go up the rickety stairs when I felt cold steel on my neck. I gasped and made to turn around but my attackers pressed the blade dangerously close near my throat so I stopped and sucked in a huge amount of air, almost paralyzed with fear.

''Hello Trisa, it's so nice to see you again your son and I've been waiting for you'' so saying he hit my head with his fist, knocking me out instantly.

When I woke up it was already dawn and my head hurt badly. I tried to move and found out that I was hand cuffed to one of the five steels of the bed. I tried to move but couldn't, I kept struggling.

''Save your strength it won't budge'' the voice said.

''What do you want Ethan?'' I asked angrily.

''I just want to spend some time with my lovely wife, is that too much to ask?''

''I'm not your wife anymore, I never even wanted to be in the first place, where the hell is my son?'' 

''Easy there sweetheart, he'll be safe as long as you behave like the obedient wife you're supposed to''

''I'm not your wife, we're divorced get that into your little brain'' I retorted angrily and was rewarded with a hot slap.

''You are my wife as far as I'm concerned, you're merely just cheating on me with Jake. You unfaithful little tramp. You claim to be a christian right then tell me if your little bible tells you it's good to cheat on your husband. If your God accepts that?''

''No, He doesn't and I'm not cheating on you I divorced you, remember or do I have to explain it so your empty, useless brain can process it quicker'' I spat out, he slapped me on my left cheek causing my face to turn sharply to the left and the old slap routine continues.

''That's right hit me, call me names, you're forgetting you were the one who cheated and brought in Nancy to be your mistress while keeping me as your servant whom you go to when Nancy doesn't satisfy you. I'm not cheating on you I divorced you and now I'm married to Jake and if I had cheated on you it would have been justified, you cheated first''.

''I can cheat all I want and the world won't say a thing, you however can't cheat on me because you're the servant, the slave, the sheep, the WIFE and speaking of Nancy she was delightful, I never knew she could feel so good. I love it when women put up a fight, it only just proves I'm that I'm the stronger one. You know I got it on video just incase you'd like to watch and see your precious sister one last time''.

''You'll never get away with this, I can promise you that''.

''Oh sweetheart but I will, I have someone in the NYPD who'll take care of all the evidence. I gave her some alcohol so it'll look like she was drunk and decided to have some fun with four guys. Two of which you know very well including me of course. We forced it down her lips you should have seen how she cried, pleaded as we did and knowing her back story how she liked to drink and get laid, the case would be regarded as a cold case''.

I turned away trying not to listen to the horrible, traumatic experience she went through and what did he mean by forcing it down her lips, where else would he have forced it.

''I don't mean the lips on her mouth'' he replied grinning as though he were reading my mind.

''You sick bastard, I'll make sure you suffer for everything even if I have to die doing so and if I do sweet ex-husband I'm taking you along with me and sending you straight to hell''

He simply just laughed it off ''You still have that bitchy tone that go you into a lot of trouble and oh grow up for god sake. You're too innocent, some girls do it when they want to get laid but still want their breath smelling sweetly.

''I hate you'' I replied.

''Well I don't care cause you're going to stay here and fulfill all your wifely duties whether you like it or not and if you dare refuse I'll start sending parts of your little monster to you'' so saying he left the room.

Just thinking about that last statement was enough to break me as I started to sob so much it turned into hiccups, which only succeeded in worsening my head ache.

Wow she really married a beast can imagine what the poor girl's going through and who is the rapist that Trisa knows and who's the person working for Ethan in the NYPD could it be the same person.Find out as you continue reading and don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT if you enjoyed the chapter. Thanks for reading.