chapter 40

I know Ethan went through hell but still that's still no reason to transfer the anger, frustration and resentment to me. I'd done nothing wrong and while he was deep in thought telling me his heart wrenching story, I continued to try to break free and at last I succeeded the steel became loose on the two ends.

When he finished and wanted to rip off my clothes I kicked him away and pulled it out and hit him on the head till he passed out.

I wanted to call Jake although I wasn't speaking to him I needed him but I couldn't cause I had no idea where Luke was, I had to go through Ethan's phone he must have someone working for him. I know now that Luke's not anywhere in the house,

I went through Ethan's pocket and found the key to the handcuffs I then used it to free myself and pulled Ethan to the bed, I don't know how but I did it anyway my wrist were sore and badly bruised from all the struggling.

I found duct tape and used it to seal Ehan's mouth as I handcuffed him to the bed, I then went through his phone but found nothing. I wanted to cry. I wanted to call Chris but I changed my mind, for now I can't trust that the person working for Ethan won't be listening and come to his rescue.

I waited two days. I couldn't leave cause for all Ethan's henchmen know I'm with him held captive. Ethan tried to talk but I refused to listen. I went with his phone and waited patiently for any call but then again if he called I won't be able to speak cause he'll hear my voice, think Ethan's back in jail he'll probably kill Luke and make a run for it without me ever getting to know who he was.

Meanwhile I busied myself torturing Ethan for everything he did to me and to Nancy like I said before she might be a bitch but even she doesn't deserve to die like that. I had a sadistic satisfaction from hitting his private part with that steel knowing fully well that he couldn't scream out loud as he had duct tape on his mouth, his screams were muffled and he was desperately tring to break loose and knowing I had successfully broken free with the steel, I became scared and hit him across the head with the steel, I saw blood droplets falling from his head and staining his t-shirt but as long as he wasn't dead I couldn't care less, maybe that'll teach him to never rape women just because he feels he's stronger, look where that strength led him. I wanted to stab him repeatedly for everything he put me through but I don't want the detectives getting ideas, so I left the room only because I didn't want to do more damage to him, so I stayed in the sitting room.

The man working for Ethan finally called at midday of the second day. I didn't pick the call luckily for me he seemed to have guessed Ethan was busy and decided to send a text.

What do I do with the boy, should I finish him off.

Of course I can't plead or simply write no I've lived with Ethan long enough to know how he talks.

No don't kill him yet, bring him here so the boy can have the satisfaction of dying beside his mom or even better she can watch me kill him.

Okay boss I'll bring him now.

I quickly went to the room Ethan was still handcuffed. I snatched his gun, hit him across the head again, knocking him out, then waited in the living room till I heard the sound of a car parking outside the house.

I stayed behind the front door, he didn't knock and lucky for me it was dark. I got the gun and hit him hard on the head. He passed out or at least I think he did but I didn't wait to find out and I took Luke and ran as fast as I could. I hid Luke in the bushes as the place we were was close to the woods. I hid him and told him I loved him with all heart and kissed him on the head and told him no matter what he heard he shouldn't come out or make any sound except he heard his dad's voice.

I then went to the payphone that was closeby and called Jake. I saw the man running towards this place and I gave him all the info I had. When I saw that the guy was almost here I cut the call and pretended to be trying to make the call so he won't know I'd called Jake already. Jake would be find Luke at least, as long as he was safe I didn't care what happened to me. I'd be happy to die knowing that I saved my baby's life. If I had tried to run Luke would've panicked and thought that I was leaving him alone (as if I would) and perhaps try to run after me. I didn't want that that's why I stayed put. Moreover I knew the guy might be after us and I was with Luke I couldn't run far that's why I decided to hide him, not too far in the woods. I most definetely didn't want the guy to find him but at the same time I didn't want him getting killed by wild animals or any other dangers in the woods. I said a silent prayer that Jake would find him in time and take him away from this horrible place.

When he finally got here I got the shock of my life. 

Another stranger who could he be, let's continue the book to see and don't forget to vote, comment, like, share but most importantly enjoy. Thanks for reading.