REJECTION

*REJECTION*

Placing my head on my knees, I let the irrational tears fall unrestrained.
It hurts badly everytime I get rejected by someone I love.
I'm afraid of letting you get close enough to notice the cracks in my flawed heart.
Why won't you choose me? I can be what you need.
You show no mercy as you watch me crumble.
My heart constricts everytime I think back to when you shattered my soul to the very core.
The look in your eyes as you deliberately hurt my feelings still haunts my thoughts.
I remember you never looked back even when I was leaving. Was I that imperfect for you?
I look around with everything reminding me of you as my tears flowed out of my control.
Mourning something that never was - my dashed hopes, dreams, and my soured expectations of us.
The ache in my chest excruciating, like you're plunging a hole in me with your constant repulsion to my undying emotions.
Why can't you just love me back? Was my love not enough? You said you did, but you rejected me still.
The sky thundering with lighting as if sky is mourning my pain...
Terrified at the thought of you walking away I try to keep you at a safe distance.
The clouds weep with me under the willow tree as the pain of your rejection breaks me to pieces.
My heart would no longer be laid back as the pain drags me to the bottom of my sanity. Rejection hurts!!

~WattpadWorldWriters~