Unexpected Person in an Unexpected Place

It was late February and the rain was pouring outside, causing the cold weather to be colder. There weren't anyone on the dark narrow street, except the lit club which was lowkey crowded. The lights were dimmed and the music wasn't too loud.

As the rain gets wilder, a black Rolls Royce Phantom rolled on the street. Behind the mentioned car was a Mercedes Benz with the same color. A tall young man in black suit got out of the Rolls Royce with an umbrella and opened the door of the passenger seat. And there, another tall young man stepped out of it with a suitcase. The one with the umbrella lead both of them into the tilting place while the bulky men stepping out from the Mercedes settled themselves at the entrance diligently and well-armed. They both looked around the club when they saw the person they were looking for raised his hand to be recognized. They walked to the bar and the one who had his hair color matched with his long dark brown coat, sat down on the stool beside a blonde man wearing a vest, showing his full tattooed hands.

"The tablets?" The man said casually, holding a beer mug in his hand.

"The cash first." With a strong calm tone, the young man answered, which has nothing related with the question asked.

The man huffed and pulled a suitcase onto the bar counter which was seated beside his stool before. He then unlocked the case and slightly opened the case enough for the person beside him to see. The whole case full of white and yellow tablets, to be exact, drugs.

The young man curved a sly smile and then did the same to his suitcase.

"So? Deal?" He asked. 

"Deal." 

They exchanged their cases and the tattooed man immediately went out with the thing he just owned. But the tall young man was still sitting there, ordering a whisky and he signaled the person standing beside him to sit on the stool which was just freed. And the latter sat down as he joined him. 

"It's late already. Why don't we just go home?" The one who just sat spoke.

"Nah. It's so boring the whole day. Let's chill here for some time. It's been a while since we last drank together."

"As you wish, my master." 

They both laughed and raised their glasses up and cheered. They started talking about the day. And the plans for tomorrow. 

When they started to feel drowsy, they decided to leave and stood up from their respective stools, not forgetting the suitcase.

The place was still filled with dancing and drunk people. They were both tipsy enough not to see someone coming their way in a rush.

"Ah! SHIT!" 

Accidentally, the one with the suitcase bumped into a waiter who was holding a tray of glasses and all the drinks spilled  over onto the person sitting at a table just beside them.

"Oh my...I-i'm sorry. I'm really sorry, sir. I didn't intend to do it. It was an accident~" The waiter started blabbering in panic.

And suddenly that voice.... 

He remembers that voice very vividly. The voice that he's been longing to hear again all these years. 

That small petite body he's been missing to hug again. 

The little boy stopped his blabbering and turned his head to look up at him. And there, the face that he's been dying to see again all this time. 

Those big starry eyes that look like having a whole universe in them. 

Those heart-shaped lips which never fail to make him flutter.

"Jimmy?...."