How it works & Rules

Welcome, I Dallas1213, am not only the founder but also the head reviewer of The Vampire Diaries Review Shop. Our main purpose is to help new and upcoming writers to find the best way to write. We give helpful tips and honest feedback. Our main goal is to help anyone who asks. But also keep in mind that this is also a learning process for some of our reviewers, so we ask that just as patient as we are with you that you may return the favor and be patient with us as well. The Vampire Diaries Review shop has only been open for two years so we still are like the new kids on the block, so we ask that if you would kindly spread the word about us so that we will be able to help as many users as we can. And finally, our main mission is to be different from other review shops, such as we push to do at least three reviews a week as we want you to not have to wait weeks to hear back from us. But if we are unable to review your book for some time my team or myself personally will contact you and discuss it.

How It Works.

The way the review shop works is that my team and I, go by code names such as Bonnie, Katherine, Elijah, etc. All characters from The Vampire Diaries show. We each have individual chapters that tell you about our experience, payments, and genres we do and don't review. Therefore, you will be able to read each of our chapters and decide which reviewer will fit best with your book. From there you can fill out the form and list not only the reviewers code name but also tag them and myself so that we are aware of your request.

Do You Wish To Become Part Of The Team?

No, problem simply go to the chapter listed, Reviewer's Form you will be able to find out more information there:)

Rules.

1: I will not tolerate any hate or threats from anyone towards my team, myself or this book. So, if you do anything that breaks this rule, I will take further action which includes blocking and reporting you.

2: Payment must be paid before the review, or you will not get the review until the payment is paid.
(Ps I'll explain what the payment is after the rules)

3: Follow all the rules and don't rush us, you have to understand that my team and myself, also have lives outside of Wattpad so we will not always be available to do reviews. Of course, I will let you know if we are unable to do your review.

And that is all the rules for now each reviewer will have their own rules, but these are just the ground rules that are mandatory rules that you must follow as well as your reviewers' rules.

(But because of some confusion there needed to be some more rules so to see said rules just go to the next chapter labeled, 'More Rules' :)

Payment.

You must follow this account dallas1213 that is required.

But for the rest of the payments that you must pay will depend on the reviewer you choose. As you see each reviewer will have their own rules and payments.

Questions?

Feel free to ask any questions here

➡️___⬅️

Flip to the next page to start looking at reviewers:)