A Night In Paradise

Review#13

Written by awhfairyq
Reviewed by dallas1213
Aka Katherine

Chapter one:
It was nice,
But I felt like there was a lack of details.
But other than that, the first chapter was interesting and hooking❤

Chapter two:
I would suggest that maybe you have longer chapters? Of course this is just my personal opinion, and your book is still very good:)

Chapter three:
I love the mystery at the end:)

Chapter four:
I want to know more about this mysterious handsome jerk;)

Ps:
Ella, Hailey and Hannah seem like really good friends❤

Chapter five:
I feel that instead of saying Phoebe and Aiden talked about many things. Have them actually have a long conversation, make the readers start to fall in love with Aiden.

And I may even suggest switch over to Aiden's P.O.V. when Phoebe gets drunk, so then you can put even more details into the night Phoebe slept in his hotel room.

(Ps this is just my personal opinion, so please don't take this personal❤)

Cover: 10/10
Plot: 12/15
Grammar: 8/10
Spelling: 10/10
Personal enjoyment: 7/10

So first when I read the title, I automatically thought that it was about a hook up on a vacation. But then as I read on I figured out that it all was just about Phoebe staying the night in his room and they shared one kiss. And then that was basically it.

Now personally I would've added more details and actually had them hook up, just because I feel like that would make more sense and have the readers understand the book more.

(Like I said before this is just my personal opinion and your book is still truly amazing:)

And I did see a few grammar mistakes, but I think if you went back and reread your book you will be able to find them.

Also your plot is really good, I just wish there was more details to actually bring the story to life❤

But other than those things your book is really good and thank you for giving me this opportunity❤

Have a wonderful day/night❤✨

-Katherine.