Chapter 6

Jyugo POV

Zakuro: So you are Jyugo? It is so exciting to finally get to meet you! I am Zakuro.

Jyugo: Y...yea.

Elf: You two get to know each other. You'll need it.

As the psycho leaves, me, and the grey kid alone in the arena, all I can see is his unusual excitement to meet me. 'Why is he so excited to meet me?'

Zakuro: So you are the one Mister Elf has been trying to get back for so long? You are so lucky!

'What? Me, being lucky to have that bastard be obsessed with me? What is this kid thinking?'

Jyugo: I wouldn't really call it luck, but if you want to think that go ahead. By the way, how old are you anyway?

Zakuro: Firstly, you are lucky, I mean, having Mister Elf visit you regularly, that is so nice of him, and secondly, I am 17.

Jyugo: Wait! You are older than me!

Zakuro: It seems like it.

Jyugo: Anyway, what do you mean by "visit regularly"? I've seen that bastard just two times in my entire life, or so I think so.

Zakuro: WHAT! He would go to Nanba at least twice a month just to see you. If that is not special attention, I don't know what is. He once skipped a meeting just to watch you attend some sort of tournament.

'Huh! That guy has been stalking me for that long?'

Jyugo: Well, at least that bastard does not have to make such trips anymore, huh?

Zakuro: Why would you call him that?

Jyugo: Why not? All he does is bring suffering to others. I do not feel a bit lucky about the situation I am in.

Zakuro: Well, maybe you should just try to do what he wants. That is what I always do and I am fine. Trust me on this one, I've been here for a while.

Jyugo: Huh?