Ch 3 a stranger arrives

Y/n: alright then, three locator cards down, just three more and I can get to the finals. And possibly snag some additional cards for my deck while I'm at it.

I said to myself as I walked down the street as competitors left and right dueled each other for there locator cards. As I went past the large blockade of duelist's people made, I was about to turn a corner until a certain strangle haired girl came into my vision who was strangely starring beside them as they were in front of a pond.

 As I went past the large blockade of duelist's people made, I was about to turn a corner until a certain strangle haired girl came into my vision who was strangely starring beside them as they were in front of a pond

Y/n: huh? Wait a minute, is that yugi Moto? Weird, from the name I thought they'd be a boy....oh well. Either way, her gender doesn't matter. All I should care about is that she might have enough locator cards for me after I beat her.

With that in mind, I began to walk up to her while quickly activating my duel disk, getting ready to challenge her

Meanwhile with Marik

Marik: *SLAM* what do you mean someones about to duel her!?

Odion: like I said before, master Marik. It seems you have to wait your turn to duel against the pharaoh, since a nearby duelist is getting ready to challenge her before your mime can reach her.

Marik: god EEFing dammit! Then I'll just make sure that pierced dimwit gets there before them!

Odion: I REALLY doubt you can do that, master Marik. Since he's about a few minutes away while the person in question is pretty much next to her.

Marik: then I have no choice! I shall use the power of the millennium rod to spawn forth a duelist who'd keep them occupied while my mime gets to that yugi girl!

Odion:..... why didn't you just use this unknown power of the millennium rod until now to defeat the pharaoh then instead of keeping her busy?

Marik: Odion, were in a yugioh fanfic. A story where not even the original writers care or know what the hell is going on half the time. No one gives a EEF over the details!

Odion: me and the writer do.

Marik: then you two should deal with it! Cause In the end of the day, none of the readers will care what happens at this point. Only what happens during the finals, who're they're allowed to EEFF, and how overpowered they are!

Odion: hm, whatever you say, master Marik.

Marik: good. Now then, oh mighty millennium rod! Use your unknown powers to Bend time and space in order to summon a duelist that'll keep this no-body from dueling my opponent long enough to win my duel against him!

Odion: sorry for being a broken record, master Marik. But if the rod can truly do this. Why don't you summon a future version of the pharaoh who has a better deck then the current pharaoh?

Marik: cause the pharaoh is a main character, Odion! And EVERYONE knows that a main character in there current time line only has a chance to be beaten either when he or she is turned evil, OR when fighting a card that makes up a new effect every ten seconds!