Ch 10 y/n vs joey pt 1

Y/n: ok, can you two finally explain to me what a Egyptian god is?!

I asked yugi, and kaiba after I forced them into the blimp's computer room. Meanwhile mokuba was sitting in front of one of the numerous computers, examining what looks to be a picture of Marik's winged dragon of ra

Yugi: um, well y/n. While I'm flattered that your willing to force me into a mostly empty room, just to chat about the gods. But I kinda wished it wasn't about them.

Kaiba: also, I don't have time explaining anything to you, y/n. Besides I have to continue working on the functions of my newest V3 duel disk, so once it's done. I'll answer any questions you might have.

Y/n: NO! I had enough of being the only person here who doesn't know anything! So either you guys tell me anything I don't know, or I'm keeping you here for as long as I can...

After a few minutes of silence between us while mokuba continued looking through the picture of Ra. Kaiba let out a small sigh of annoyance while pulling out a blue card from his side deck then showed it to me.

 Kaiba let out a small sigh of annoyance while pulling out a blue card from his side deck then showed it to me

Kaiba: fine, But you better accept my proposal for forcing me to do this. A god card is the only type of cards with the divine attribute that needs three cards in order to be summoned. These cards are so powerful that whenever there on the field, it's legal for you to make up anything you want for them as long as it follows what they represent. For my obelisk the tormentor for example, I can make up whatever I want for it as long as it has it destroy the field, or gain more power by sacrificing my cards.

Yugi: what th-kaiba! That's not what the god cards do!

Kaiba: well how would you describe there power then, yugi? Cause last time I checked, there's no text on these to show that they have effects, but we continue to use them to do stuff that isn't put on the card.

Yugi: easy, there power is to-........... ok, fine. You win.

Kaiba: good. Now show your god card, and discuss it with him like a good girl.

While letting out a few grumbles in protest. Yugi took out her deck, then pulled out a red card that she used to beat bakura.

 Yugi took out her deck, then pulled out a red card that she used to beat bakura