Chapter 2 - Followers

Lionblaze: Welcome to top ten ways to annoy Jayfeather we are back with number nine...

*silence*

Lionblaze: SERIOUSLY AGAIN

Hollyleaf: Wha? Was I meant to say something?

Lionblaze: We went over this last time remember?

Hollyleaf: Nah you said that I was meant to say the number and...

Lionblaze: Just say what it is!

Hollyleaf: *huff, then cheeky smile* It, is a pronoun that is used to refer to a thing previously mentioned or easily identified...

Lionblaze: SHUT UP! Number 9 is followers.

Hollyleaf: What like on social media?

Lionblaze: No, literally watch.

*poof* 

*Squirrelflight, Lionblaze, Jayfeather, Hollyleaf, Ashfur, Leafpool and Bramblestar appear in a room*

Squirrelflight: Look I have three followers! *Ashfur, Leafpool, and Bramblestar start following her around the room*

Lionblaze: I have a follower too! *Hollyleaf follows him around because he is holding a crumpet*

Jayfeather: Why doesn't someone be my follower?

Squirrelflight: Nah. Ya boring!!! And ya don't eat crumpets. Who doesn't eat crumpets?!?Jayfeather: But they are just squishy things with holes in them and...

Squirrelflight and Lionblaze: We're like soooo popular!!!

Squirrelflight: CONGA LINE!Everyone except Jayfeather joins the conga line.

Jayfeather: *sigh* I hate this show.

Hollyleaf: Come back next time for the number 8 way to annoy Jayfeather!!!

Lionblaze: So now you cooperate. 🙄