Chapter 11 - The Finale

Lionblaze: We have sadly reached the final episode of the series.

Lionblaze: Don't worry remember when I said we could make another one of these.

Hollyleaf: Oh yeah. *evil grin*

Lionblaze: This is the moment you've all been waiting for. The number one way to annoy Jayfeather is-

Ad: Do you ever get tired of taking your car in for a service? Well we have a solution! Buy one of our cars and we won't send you any annoying emails telling you your car needs a service! Once you purchase a car from us, we will never talk to you again! Contact Hawkfrost's Car Factory today!

Lionblaze: Sorry - ads, anyway the number one way to annoy Jayfeather is...

*crickets chirping*

Lionblaze: Hollyleaf, that was your cue!

Hollyleaf: Soz bro I'm eating crumpets and I was distracted.

Lionblaze: WE NEEDED THOSE BECAUSE THE NUMBER ONE WAY TO ANNOY JAYFEATHER IS CRUMPETS, REMEMBER?

Hollyleaf: Oops

Lionblaze: *sigh* crumpets are the number one way to annoy Jayfeather.

Hollyleaf: Don't worry I have a crumpets pie right here.

Lionblaze: Wha? How?

Hollyleaf: Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lionblaze: *confused look*

Hollyleaf: *poofs in Jayfeather*

Jayfeather: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT THIS SHOW AGAIN!

Hollyleaf: It's the last episode of our show, so you won't have to put up with stuff again. *quietly* maybe

Jayfeather: What was that?

Hollyleaf: NOTHING!

Lionblaze: We actually wanted to say sorry about everything we did so we got you a present. *evil grin. Hands him a crumpet pie*

Jayfeather: Thank you! *takes a bite of the crumpet pie* aaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRUMPETS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *starts running around in circles screaming*

Lionblaze: What a perfect way to end the series.

Hollyleaf: Thank you for watching Top Ten Ways to Annoy Jayfeather, make sure you rate us on Netflix!

Lionblaze and Hollyleaf: BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you liked it! I'll take suggestions for other cats to annoy or anything like that. Rn i am currently writing a truth or dare thing too. 😁