CHAPTER 1

Friday,11th April 19**
most Alfea Fountain High students went straight home after school,but today some of them were still staying...The baseball team and the football team were practicing for the turnament they have a few weeks from now.

Aisha,Captain of the baseball team hit a home run,the ball flew up in the air for like miles. "A HOME RUN!!!"she cheered and started to ran from corner to corner.

But they froze once they heard the sound of shaddered glass,they assume that the baseball hit a window...again.
"Aisha,go get the ball!"Bloom,her partner in training exclaimed.

"e-eh,but what if somebody sees me?"
Aisha studdered,not wanting to go and find the ball. "Well it's your own fault!!"said Alice,one of the baseball players.

Riven,Captain of the soccer team give
a glance towards the fighting girls,
Aisha groaned in defeat. She went
upstairs to the second floor of the school,
she bumped into Flora,her classmate along the way as they exchange goodbyes and smiles.

Aisha looked for the ball in the music room first,because every time she hit a home run it will end up shaddering a window...
the music room window,she done that
like 3 times or more,maybe.

Just as she expected it was there all along,but something else
caught her eye when she came,
"AAAAAAAHHH!!!! A DEAD BODY!!"
She screamed panicking because of a fainted person and the fact that the head was in the middle of a pool of blood.

'I'll just take the ball and ran off'
she thought,Aisha grabbed the ball and gasped once she saw the fainted person moved. The fainted person was also known as Timmy,"oh it's just you Timmy"
Aisha said walking towards him and helped him stand up.

"What are you doing here?...WHAT?! you broke the window again?!?!?!"he said in disbelief. Aisha rolled her eyes and huffed,
"The window has just been repaired!!"
Timmy complained and groaned.

"So what,it's their fault to put the window there,it's just gonna ruin my perfect shot!!"
Aisha explained throwing the ball and back.

Timmy gave her the look😑,"maybe you should be more gentle on hitting the
ball"He said sarcastically,Aisha change herself to an angry expression.

"I SWORE TO MYSELF THAT I WON'T HESITATE TO HIT A BALL!!! Besides even if I go gentle on hitting,we'll never made a home run"she said and crossed her arms.

Timmy was terrified by her outburst,
but then sighed. "I'll have to make a report on this again..help me clean it up,will ya?"
Timmy said,Aisha nodded and went to the closet to grab a broom and a dustpan.

Timmy pulled out his hand to grab a piece of the shaddered window,but immediatly get stopped by Aisha. "What are you doing,
you could cut your finger!"she said slapping his hand,Timmy yelped.

"What's wrong with that?"he asked,
suddenly they heard a camera taking a photo sound,they turned their heads to see Riven taking a picture

"You guus been neighbours,then friends forever,and now officially a couple..
trying to have a lone time,hey?"he teased them while thaking another picture laughing.

"WHO SAID WE'RE A COUPLE?!?!?!?!!"
Both Aisha and Timmy shouted in sync,
Riven immediatly regret of what he said.

~~~~~~~~~~
"Ugh!! stupid Vice Principal Cordatorta,
we get detention for 1 hour just because breaking school property!!"Aisha muttered taking her stuff from her locker.

Riven sighed,"well at least for 1 hour,
I have seen worst..last week,I go to detention for 2 hours every 5 days after school"he said.

"That's because you we're caught fighting against your rival who's gonna play in the soccer game"Timmy said,annoyed Riven.
"Aisha!"someon called out Aisha from
their back.