CHAPTER 4

'Ah,I messed up big time!'the boy who has just perform walked sadly to backstage.
Suddenly he bumped into a girl with short elegant magenta hair,her beutiful fair complexion, and her white with blue sashes dress hangin on her body so perfect.

He stopped a bit and stared at Tecna,
stunned by her beauty. Timmy shake Riven's body to wake him up,"hey!,
stop drooling over there!"he said,Riven groaned.

As she walked down to the stage, 'presenting contestant number 4,
Tecna Zenith!' Around of applause had been heard,as Tecna was now facing hundreds or maybe thousands of people gonna see her play the guitar.

'GO TECNA!!!'someone cheered so loud making her the center of attention.
"YOU GO GURL!!"Bloom shouted,
following Aisha as well cheering for her.
One the other hand,Timmy,Flora,Sky and Helia was shushing and telling them to be quite,And they didn't listened.
Riven and Nabu just stayed in their seats.

"Your not going to interfere?"asked Riven to Nabu. Nabu shook his head,"nah,
that's how Aisha is..it doesn't make any differences if I interfere.."he said solemnly,
but smiled lovely staring at his girlfriend.

Tecna took a whole glance at the audience,
She tok a deep breath and let it out.
"This is my time to shine.."she said to herself.

She adjust her guitar so it would be comfortable and beckoned her keyboard player that she's gonna start.
(Play video,and just imagine it using a techno guitar..idk,I'm sorry I cant find any other songs😅)

She played her guitar,the first part of it was fine but the second part made everyone stunned. Aisha smiled at her friend,
everyone in the place were all mezmerized by her even Timmy.

Timmy's eyes gleamed like they never before. Everyone was confused the song she was playing was different from the others,'wait this is the same song,right?'
Someone said.

'It's the set piece of Beethoven's kreutzer Techno version,This piece doesn't belong to him anymore,or even the cover.
Here and now she owns it!..deep into it soul!
..she's tempatious, and capricious..I-I can't read here..'Timmy thought to himself.

Let's just say that Tecna's techno guitar playing is all a mess,but still is a great ring to the ear. Timmy was mesmerized,he had this urgent feeling inside him he can't explain about.

Diletta clenched her fist hard,'what is this?,This is such a diss track on Beethoven,
The piece,The beat,EVERYTHING!!!'she thought to herself full of anger.

Tecna ends her solo with a sharp note,
Everyone their took a moment to realize what happened..not long everyone was standing up cheering for her,the sound of applause was in the air,screaming can be heard until miles afar..just because of one silly messy performance.

Tecna panted and smiled brightly towards the audience,and was left Timmy there shocked in silence.
'This girl...she's beautiful!..'he thought to himself.

Thoren sat their thinking of Tecna's performance,'woah the intensity's so thick you could cut it with a knife..and of course Diletta's upset about it..'he thought glancing towards Diletta.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE PLAYING WITH BEETHOVEN'S KREUTZER LIKE THAT!!!??!?"she shouted,good thing Tecna couldn't hear that due to the loud cheering.
'This is a ompetition after all..'he put an X sign on Tecna's photo even though he doesn't want to,but this is a league of competing.

'This girl is a league of her own,how come she's not famous by now..'Thoren asked to himself once more.

"Wow,Tecna nailed it you think she's gonna win?"Aisha asked cheerfully looking at the stunned bespectacled boy.
"I don't know..she was pretty messed up.."
Timmy said,Aisha looked at him confused
"What do you mean she was gre-"Aisha's words we're cut off.