CHAPTER 2

Timmy sat alone on his seat in class,
while listening to music and writing keyboard sheets. Aisha sneakily goes in the class,"HEADS UP TIMMY!!!"Aisha said,
throwing a ball that hit right to Timmy's head.

Timmy yelped in pain,he picked up the ball and starts to find where it cames from.
Aisha hide behind a desk and sighed,
"Jeez,what a boring reaction!"she said and pouted,she stood up to Timmy and grabbed his left headphone and put in on her ear.

"Timmy...it's our last year in High School,
why are you just sitting around alone..
studying?"Aisha asked,Timmy glared at her,she gasped once she realize what song he was hearing.

"WHAT?!?!??, Isn't this Andy&the gang's new song?!?! , AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!"
she shouted fangirly. 'What great torture
to my ears...',Timmy thought to himself.

Timmy continued on writing keyboard notes for the past hour,"hey Timmy,
you don't have any plans for tomorrow,
right?"Aisha asked,Timmy looked up at her.

"Don't just decide things that is my priority!!"he exclaimed,Aisha gave her
the look😑. "So you actually have plans?"
Aisha asked,Timmy blushed in
embarrassment.

Aisha smirked"yep,that's what I thought"
she said,she stood up from her seat,
"a transfered student ended up in my class and..she's pretty cool to hangout with,
a-and I thought I could let her join in our group!! ,so tomorrow the whole group will meet her in the park at noon,and you are not allowed to not participate!!!!"she said with a death glare at the last part.

Timmy was frightened,but immediatly calmed himself down. "Why should I come to?,plus it's a she...you know I'm not that good around girls"He complained.

Aisha flinched as she took the ball from Timmy's grasp and throw it at him again,
Timmy yelped in pain. Aisha starts to kick him senselessly"BECAUSE YOUR APART OF THE GROUP AND BOY,TRY TO MAN UP!!!!!!!!"Aisha shouted.

"Have you ever knew that everyone in the group had been worried about you??!!?!,
Your eyes look so gloomy,those eyes should at least sparkle!!"Aisha explained,
Timmy looked at her.

"My eyes are dark, I don't think they'll sparkle that much"he explined with logic.
Aisha groaned,"don't you threw logic at me! ,your still young and you should be having the bestest days in your life at Highschool,clearly you are not!!"Aisha said.

"I'm sorry,"Timmy said,made Aisha
gasped,"I made you all worried for me..
but please stop worrying about me,that'll help of making me better"he continued as he stood up and sit down again on his desk.

"Fine,Timmy..I'm not forcing you to come along,but please...wouldn't it be rude to not meet the new member of the group?"she asked,as Timmy sighed. "And besides.."
Aisha continued,she stop the song that they we're listening from Timmy's phone.

Timmy raised an eyebrow,"I heard..she's a Techno musician!"Aisha said,Timmy gasped. "Just like you,so if there's nothing to discuss about you could go and talk about those Techno instruments,or maybe some Technology stuff..she's really into it though,and lastly her IQ is 150!!,how cool is that,same as you...you guys have so much in common,So you must meet her!" She said putting her hands on her hips.

Timmy looked down again,"but you know me..I'm done with music,I haven't played the keyboard since like..years"he said,
Making Aisha glared at him.

"What do you mean you haven't played it since years,I saw you playing yesterday in the music room!!"she protested,Timmy shouted back,"I was just there to do my job!!"Aisha was stunned,"job?"she asked.

"I'm writing the keyboard notes of
Andy & the gang's new song,for Karaoke or somethin' like that"he said and continued on his work. Aisha sighed,"there are lots of non-musical jobs out there,you know?"she said.