12

Saweetie Pov

Dave collected me from the hospital since I was there 1 day for some no reason My foot is getting better and better by the minute but the baby was fine.I had to find out if I'm okay if there any problems with me the doctor said no.Not knowing I was pregnant but she said I was completely great.

Dave pull out of Mc donalds drive thru and made his way to his house.He Carried the stuff inside as I tried to get out the van.Dave ran as soon as he saw me trying to get out and lifted me up and place me in the bedroom.
He turned on the tv and put on nt favourite show and Gave me my food and went straight onto his laptop.

I ate and tried to offer Dave but he kept saying he is fine,But I knew he wanted but he rejecting cause of the baby.I finish ate and layed in his chest tracing his tattoos.

I looked and saw he researching On Quavo,I laughed and let him be and fell asleep.I woke up and saw Dave sleeping I looked around for my phone and found it under my pillow.

I saw alot of commotion is happening in Twitter I open Twitter and gasped.

NikitaDragun✔

Congratulations to my friend @Saweetie on the pregnancy 🤰.So happy for you and Dave can't wait to meet my Godchild🥴.

I covered my mouth and saw Dave rushed up and look at me,"What wrong Baby?"I showed him the tweet and he mumbled "what the fuck !".

He stood up and called Tae and Alyssa (Mulatto) and told them come over Asap.They both got here less than 4 minutes.

.I stated in bed and scrolled through twitter and Tae,Alyssa and Dave were downstairs talking.

7ggok

Omg I am so happy for her!👑❄

I scrolled

BSimone✔

Why you takking babygurllllll business ?Why you publically state that knowing she didnt want nobody out there to know yet.Its always your Friend
But dragon your wrong for that!

I liked B post and log in Dave's Twitter and posted

DaveEast✔:I can't believe I let a Fake Bitch.In my
house,Eat,Sleep and Met my mom-Saweetie💯❗

I turned off the phone and went back to sleep,I woke up from the smell of tacos.I looked and saw Tae,Game,Alyssa,Chris and Cardi sitting on the carpet eating tacos while Dave walking in the bedroom with a huge plate filled with tacos and place them on the bed.

we kissed and start eating,While watching Hustlers.I looked and saw Cardi and Chris kiss and mulatto and game cuddled and Tae sleeping,I woke him and and told him go in my bed and finish ate.

When I finish ate I went and sit down resting my feet,I groaned in pain.Dave rushed to me"Baby you okay?"he held onto my hand I shake my head and told him "My stomach hurts so bad"He rubbed it and layed us down together

dave:Baby that's suppose to happen during pregnancy okay?We will get thru this !

I smiled and kissed him as I layed on his chest and fell asleep.I woke up and saw Dave looking at Instagram

❤  🗨  ↗️Liked by:NikitaDragun✔BSimone✔TayMoneyy✔ && 1,739,186 others

❤  🗨  ↗️
Liked by:NikitaDragun✔BSimone✔TayMoneyy✔ && 1,739,186 others.

TheShaderoom✔:Your rapper Saweetie has recovered from the terrible incident yesterday,But NikitaDragun congratulated Saweetie on being Pregnant,Is it true?🥺🤨

I turned off the phone grabbed Dave hand and laid on him again.Tracing his tattoos wondering why Nikita would do that and confront her tomorrow about it.!I thought and thought and stared into space.

I posted on my Instagram story.

Fuck you,bitch

Yeah,Yo jealous ass right

Yeah,Yo jealous ass right.I am pregnant but yo ass cant keep a nigga to get pregnant too🤰🙅‍♂️.Bitches mad mad they wanna hurt meeeee🤩But,I'll give birth for you Daddy @DaveEast✔

Turn off my phone and stared into space,Falling sleep.