15

Saweetie Pov}

Only person I can trust right now is Tae and Dave.Me and Tae promise we never turn on each other,always tell each other everything and never leave.We even got promise rings and bracelets.we would've gotten a tattoo but I'm scared of them so nope!

After the movie last night we walked into the room and saw a huge graffiti (NQC) on our bedroom wall.We got a hint that its Quavo,so we looked at the camera and saw two figures painting the wall.when they turned I saw blue hair on one and the other has brown hair.

I immediately knew the blue hair looked familiar,shook it off and went with tae we both saw my sister acting weird so followed her to her room,she locked the door.Me and Tae argued about me coming to spy on her cause the only way to watch her is if we climb the house to her window.
I gave up and walked away climbing the top when I got to her window I heard someone cursing I looked down and saw Tae.

He shook his head and climb to the top with me,we pulled her curtain to the side and watched her,we looked through and saw the same graffiti on her wall and a box on her bed.

She open the box and read the note,she gasped from the note and screamed my name over and over.She jumped me calling my name making me loosing grip of the wall.Tae turned and tried to grab me but I missed his hand he jumped off and tried to get to me before I fall.

Tae grab me and played me ontop of him as we both landed in the bush.Dave came running picked me up and softly touched me making it look like a slap.He lifted me and help tae got up.Tae winced and held onto his back

I felt sorry for Tae,they lifted him and carried him to his medical room and got a ice pack on his back.Everyone exit the room as I stayed and look at the cuts and bruises on his back.I start crying apologizing over and over again shaking my head.

I heard tae curse trying to get up coming to hug me.I cried on his shoulder.

Me:I'm so sorry,I should've listen to you

Tae:Shhhh baby its alright

He rubbed my back,I pulled away and laid him back down,getting next to him watching  him fall asleep.i heardthe door open I looked and saw mulatto.

Mulatto:Sis we need to talk

I turned and faced her

Me:What's Up?

Mulatto:Someone is watching me and they are after you baby

Me:Oh my god,how do you know that?

Mulatto:I got a note and a graffiti on my wall.

Me:Omg Put it in My toom well talk later right now I'm studying Tae's condition

She rubbed my back and exit the room,I layed back down rubbing my hand through Tae hair.Watching him thinking about the blue hair