16

Saweetie Pov}

It's been a few weeks now,nothing happened and that's why we are nervous  because we feel something going to happen sooner or later.

I walked into Tae room and place his breakfast down on the bed.He sat up and start eating while he ate i rubbed his back with an ointment.
He got up and walked around,I smiled.

I'm glad he is getting better and better,I haven't talked to anybody really because I felt terrible for what I did to Tae.So I walked downstairs and kissed Dave and Ate my breakfast in the living room with everybody.

I'm finally 5 months pregnant going 6 now.we can't wait until the gender reveal,I'm sooo happy right now.

Me:Hey Baby,Can you tell you cousin on his way here can be buy fishcakes.Please I'm craving them!

Dave pulled out his phone and called his cousin.

(28 Minutes Later)

Dave Cousin enters the room and hugged everyone,she shake my hand.

Dave Cousin:Wassup My name is Ben

I smiled at Ben

Me:Sawe-

Ben:I know who you is but nice to meet you.

I nodded  and sat back down

Ben:Oh and the fish cake is out there

I got up and ran to the kitchen and saw this huge crate I open the crate and laughed

Dude bought me a while fish Cake with cupcakes on the side.I pulled out Dave's phone and posted this on his story

What I asked for

What I get🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What I get
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dave walked into the room

Dave:baby give me one of your fish Cak-

Dave sighed and shaked his head walking out the room.
Dave sat down he didn't even bother to talk to Ben cause he know ben could be slow at times.

I left it as that and hugged ben and thanked him before sitting next to Dave.we Both looked at each other and laughed.Dave grabbed me and place me down on his lap rubbing my belly,I smiled and layed my head in his chest rubbing it.

His hands travelled lower and lower,His hand rubbed my kitty.I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down moaning in his ear.

??:Oh my god you nasty fuckers

We turned and looked at ben continuing what we were doing,Dave lifted me and carried me to the room.He pulled down my pants and gave me one of his hands to hold.

He slowly kissed my kitty and sucked on it.I moaned and arched my back.He used his tongue swirling it all around he sat up and licked his face spreading my legs even wider.

He grabbed my right leg and lifted it in the air,he slowly stood up and placed it on his shoulder.He slowly pushed his member into me I scream and pushed him back by his stomach.He grabbed my hands and turned me over.

FACE DOWN ASS UP

He kept hitting from behind with both his hands on my waist.I grabbed his left hand and place it in my hair,He grabbed it and moved faster.

(A few Minutes Later)

He lifted me and took us to the balcony.

Me:Dave you know we can't do it out here that person is still put there

Dave:Ion give a fuck,let's give them something to watch

He pushed his member back into me and Moves A little harder we were shaking the fencing on the balcony.I felt like i was ready to cum so I tapped his chest 5 times and he said "Aite wait on me babygirl"

He started to groaned and moaned I felt something shoot up inside of me as I cummed.He pushed forward and let more came out as he pushed to hard to flower pots dropped off.

I looked down

Dave:They didn't even look good there either ways.

He got in the shower together and rinse off and put on matching PJ's and went downstairs with everyone.I saw my sea food bag that I ordered earlier

I sat down and ate my seafood and called Dave to get something to eat since he didn't feel like it.

I got up and made dinner for Dave

Rice
Curry chicken
Beef patty
With limes

He sat down and ate beside me,I turned washed my hands,sat back down and rubbed his dick.He looked at me and rubbed my kitty,when he saw that I flinched he stop.

Dave:Baby you pussy is in pain so stop

Me:okay

I stop and went upstairs laying down watching tv

Dave came into the room and looked at me

Dave:I hope you not angry with me

Me:no

I laughed and pulled his down to watch tv with me,he pulled out and ice pack and placed it on my kitty,I Moaned as he held it there for 5 minutes and removed it going downstairs.

I laid back down and waiting for him,he open the door and came and laid down beside me.I held onto him and kissed him shutting my eyes.