𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 8

*𝑺𝒂𝒎'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽*

We walk upstairs seeing everyone huddled up on the couch. "Do you have popcorn Colby?" I ask seeing him lift a bowl above his head. I giggle and walk over to the free spot next to Colby. I see him smile and open his arms just enough so I can crawl into them but not enough for anyone to notice. I sit down and crawl into his lap. "I need to talk to you after the movie." "What about baby doll?" He asks with curiosity written all over his face. "You will find out when I tell you." I say smiling back at him. I turn around looking at the screen. "What do you guys want to watch? Let's start with a type, like horror, comedy, porno, rom-com, what do you guys wanna watch?" He says with a little chuckle when porno was mentioned. Everyone else laughed a little at the mention. We all chose comedy because some of the girls didn't like horror and I didn't exactly feel like having a nightmare about getting stalked or stabbed. We picked Talladega Nights: The ballad of Ricky Bobby.

~Time Skip cuz I'm lazy~

The movie had just finished and both Dev and Tara had fallen asleep. I wouldn't blame them its like 3am. Everyone slowly starts getting up. Corey picking up Dev and Jake doing the same with Tara. "Bye guys! Sleep well." I say waving at everyone as they slowly make their way to their cars. "Bye! It was nice meeting you Colby!" "Bye! It was nice meeting you guys as well! I hope we can meet up again soon!" Colby says smiling and wrapping his arm around my waist as he waves with his other. Once everyone was in their cars Colby closed the front door. "Well bean, what where you gonna tell me?" "I-i crossdress" I say as I look down. I feel him lift up my chin making me look at him. "Baby doll, that's fine. That doesn't really change my liking towards you whatsoever. In fact, it actually makes me like you just a little bit more." He says looking me in the eyes and smiling. "W-wait actually?" He nods leaning in. I immediately close the gap in between us. The kiss was passionate not lust filled. As we pull away I look into his eyes. I never noticed how beautiful they were. Such a deep blue, almost like a never ending ocean that you could easily get lost in them. "Lets go to bed Sugar." He said as he picked me up placing me on his hip. He walks downstairs and sets me down. "Ok Sugar, get changed and come upstairs. I'll be waiting for you ok?" I nodded and turned around to and started towards the dresser as I hear Colby walk back upstairs. 

I grab some new panties, a crop top, and short shorts. I quickly change and start upstairs. Once I get to Colby's room I quietly knock on the door hearing a muffled 'Come in'. I open the door and walk in seeing a shirtless Colby laying on the bed looking at his phone. He looks up and smirks getting up and walking towards me. "You look amazing baby doll." He says wrapping his arms around my waist. A bright shade of pink spreads across my cheeks. "Th-thanks!" I say looking down. I feel him pick me up by the hips. I wrap my legs around his waist as he walks to the bed. He sets me down and sits against the headboard as I crawl after him son after. "Do you wanna just try to sleep or watch Tv?" "Let's try to sleep. We gotta be well rested for tomorrow. We are going to go see my family tomorrow!" I say excitedly. I hear his slightly chuckle as he starts to lay down. Once he is situated I wrap my legs around his legs earning a chuckle from him. "Goodnight princess." "G'night Daddy." I say teasingly. I feel him kiss my forehead as he wraps his arms around me. Soon darkness consumes my vision as dreams take over my mind.

~Time skip to morning~

I wake up feeling cold. I open my eyes to an empty bed. Wheres Colby? I sit up looking around. I soon see Colby emerge from the master bathroom in only a towel. "Oh hey baby doll! You're awake! How did you sleep?" "Good how bout you?" "Good, good. Now I'm gonna finish getting ready I would recommend you do the same. If you need you can take a shower. I'll be in the closet if you need me. Ok princess?" I nod getting up. I start to head downstairs when I pass by the door seeing it open just enough for me to see him drop the towel. He had boxers on but wow he looked good. I looked away after I saw him grab ripped jeans. I slowly walk downstairs taking in everything that I saw just now. Once I get downstairs I grab a slightly cropped white hoodie and light blue ripped jeans with a rainbow heart choker. Once I finish getting dressed I start to head back upstairs. I see Colby in the kitchen. "What time is?" I ask walking up behind him. "About 2:30 why baby doll?" "What time should I tell my mom we're coming?" I ask pulling out my phone. "Maybe like 4?" I nod texting my mom the time we should be there by. "Wow you look amazing princess." He says making me blush a bright pink. "Thank you."