..One Faithful Night..

It's late one night, Courtney and Taryn had just been spending the day at home, and were now getting ready to go to bed, when they heard a knock on the door. 

While Taryn was in the kitchen, making her a cappuccino, so she could stay up to do college work, Courtney headed towards the door, "I'll get it, hun."

Courtney then opened the door to not see anyone, but two baby turtles, a sword, a bo staff, and a note. "Oh my God..!" Courtney exclaimed, catching Taryn's attention, "Honey?" That's when she had immediately put her mug down and went over to the door, " Honey, what's wro- Oh my goodness!" The two of them begin to look around, to see if anyone else was around. 

"Who would leave them here..?" Taryn asked, before picking up on of the baby turtles. Courtney then picked up the other, along with the note. "I don't know.." She said, as she looked down at the weapons. "And why would they leave a sword and bo staff?"

"Maybe for the young ones for when they're older? You know, for self defense?" Taryn suggested shyly, feeling nervous. "I guess so?" Courtney responded, before seeing how nervous her partner was. It would seem it was because she had never held a baby before. Courtney smiles softly at her before saying, "Hey, it's okay. Just support the head." This eased Taryn's nervousness some.

Courtney then went on to read the note,

Dear Courtney and Taryn, 

I know it seems sudden, but if it isn't too much for me to ask, I need you two to raise these baby turtles. They have two other brothers who will remain in my care, but I wasn't sure I was able to handle all four, so I turned to you two. There's a man who wanted to one day use theses baby turtles for terrible things, which is why they need to go into hiding. He believes we were destroyed along with his lab, but it's better to be safe than sorry. 

Sincerely, your old friend,

Yoshi

Remembering Yoshi, and having read the terrible things in the letter caused the pair to tear up a bit, trying not to cry. 

"W-We should bring them inside right about now. I'll come back for the weapons." Courtney spoke up. Taryn nodded quickly, "Y-yeah! Of course, honey!" 

They both carefully carried to two baby turtles into the house, Courtney gently setting down the onw she had been holding onto the couch while she went back for the weapons. Taryn sat down on the couch next to said baby turtle, still holding the other, cooing and humming slightly at the little ones. 

Courtney quickly came back inside with the weapons, closing the door behind her and set them aside before returning to the couch, picking up the little one, shyly smiling. 

Taryn giggled slightly at how quick Courtney was and looked down at the little one she had been holding. This caused Courtney to blush slightly before looking over at her. 

"What do you think we should name them? Yoshi didn't exactly say anything about them having names.." Courtney said. "O-Oh! I think I got some good names for them, baby! What about... Leonardo and Donatello?" Taryn suggested, blushing shyly. 

"Awwwww, like the renaissance artists? Yeah, I like those names!" Courtney exclaimed, blushing and smiling at her. "Y-You do? Yay~!" Taryn giggled happily, blushing more and smiling lovingly back at Courtney. Courtney then scooted over closer to Taryn and kissed her on the cheek, then Taryn kissed her back, cooing happily. 

"I'm nervous, though.. You think I'll be a good mom?" Taryn asked, unsure of herself. "I was actually about to ask you the same thing, but of course you'll be a good mom! You're gonna be a great mom!" Courtney exclaimed. "You're gonna be a great mom, too, sugar~" Taryn said, nuzzling into Courtney, giggling lovingly. Courtney nuzzled back into her partner, giggling slightly herself. 

"I love you all so much! We're gonna have so much fun!" Taryn exclaimed happily, still smiling and nuzzling into Courtney. "And I love you all too!" Courtney exclaimed back, before looking to see their new found sons asleep. Her eyes soften, smiling down at them. Taryn noticed this as well, her eyes also softening, smiling lovingly at them too. 

"They're so tiny!" She exclaimed to Courtney quietly, not wanting to wake up the little ones. "And so adorable!" Courtney quietly exclaimed back, before yawning quietly, "We should probably head to bed ourselves to.. " 

"N-No fair.. we just started snuggling.." Taryn yawned, cooing lovingly at Courtney. 

"We still could, you know.." Courtney said, blushing slightly before realizing, "Where will we have Leo and Donnie sleep?" 

"Oh, yeah! W-Why not have them sleep in our room, hmm?" Taryn suggested, blushing softly. Courtney blushes even more, before smiling back and saying, "Y-Yeah, we can do that!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any suggestions for one-shots I could do or different scenarios I could write for, let me know in the comments!

Oh, and feedback on this would be greatly appreciated!