Chapter 1

Nora's pov

"Nora better  wake up  or  i break the door" mom  shouted  out of the door and immediately i tell her  that  i'm awake in a sleepy voice ( surely when it  comes to waking up i became a  liar).

It took  me  few  minutes  to get out  of sleeping mood i stood up as i went in the  bathroom. After  taking a hot shower of 10 minutes  i get  out  lazily because i was  gonna  be  late.

I went in  my closet (which i really  like)to see what to wear. I ended up wearing a tight black pant, sleeveless shirt with my black sneakers as i curled  my  hair in a pony tail. After i applied  my strawberry lip gloss and  a  little  mascara then ran down stairs.

I went  in  the  kitchen , mom  was  a having  a  coffe  i  ask her if dad  is  gone  as  i  grabbed an  apple and  she  told  me that  he went  early .

After  eating  my apple  i   kissed  mom her o  her fore  head as  i  ran out and went to  my  car and drive  to  school. The  whole  drive  was  full  of  music.

Finally, i was  in the  parking  where  my  to  best  friends nailla( but  we  call  her  illa) and  michou were  waiting for me.

Illa  was  beautiful  but  not  more than me and she was more stubborn, pscho  when it  comes to  her  friends.and  michou was a hot  girl and a little psycho. She  loves  partying  and  boys  really love  her but  she  is  taken by nick. He  also  look  very  hot  like  her  girlfriend. And all three of  us (me, illa, michou) we  all  have  purple  eyes.

I greeted  them  then  we  enter the high school direct to our  lockers. I took  all  the  books  i will  need .

My  first  course  was  history  which  i  really  don't like. I  waited  for  michou  who  also  had  history  but  i  was  tired . She  was  kissing  her  boyfriend so  i dicided to  go  upstairs and  sat in the corner  of  the  class  which i'm really  addicted to.

I took  my phone to see the time  it  was  08:25 (5 minutes left for the teacher to come). I  looked  through my  book as  i  heard  someone  say "hello" i  turned to  see  who it was  but  mistakenly my  eyes  widened  before replying.